two

"Woah. Alexis Ness and Isagi Yoichi, please calm your titties down~" an unknown voice said catching everyone's attention.

"A-AKIO SAITO!!" Igaguri shouted.

"Hello~ what's the commotion?"

silence

"Hmm~ not talking hah? Whatever, anyways. Alexis. Why are you so pissed, honey~? Ya see, you have so much potential to go pro but it seems like no one acknowledges you, only Kaiser. How about becoming my second personal midfielder?"

'WHATTTTT!'

"I'm offering you to come to Real Madrid with me~" Akio said cupping his hands in the magenta heads hand.

Ness just stared in shock and confusion. 'Someone acknowledged my talent? i don't have any though..'

"Say thank you, honey♡ cause i never usually do this~"

'PANICKING?! THE AKIO SAITO IS HOLDING MY HANDS?!!!???!!!?!???'

Kaiser raised his eyebrow, questioning why Ness was so quiet. 'Wouldn't he be defending me by now?' He looked at Ness and saw that he was about to say something.

"U-Uhh t-thank you!" Ness blurted out before passing out.

'LUCKY HIM!'

Mostly everyone thought watching in jealousy as they witnessed Ness falling onto Akio's chest. "Green isn't a nice colour ya know?" He looked up at the teams, watching as they glared at the sleeping beauty.

"Stop it. Ya gonna wake sleeping beauty up if ya continue doing that."

Looking down at the unconscious boy, Akio picked Ness up bridle style and started walking away until he was stopped.

"Why are you here early?" Ego asked.

"Don't ya wanna see me?" Akio pouted.

'Cute!'

"Nah joking i know you do but arn't i allowed to arrive a day early?" Akio stopped in his tracks and flashed a cheeky grin towards Ego before leaving the room.

Akio was aware of the cameras and decided to pull a quick trick up his sleeves to get his fans, wilddd. But first he had to find Bastard Münchens room, which was such a hassle T-T.

He let out a sigh of relief when he saw the room in the distance and slowly walked his way there with sleeping beauty still in his arms. "Isn't he such a beauty?" Akio asked no one.

"Wahhh we're hereee~ It looks niceee! Let's go find his room."

Akio walked around trying to find Ness's room, he tried so hard not to just fall asleep on the spot as he felt really tired.

"Where is your bloody roommm." Akio whined, "Oh oh! i found itt!!" He cheered, as he entered, a familiar feeling took over his body and he drifted off to sleep as soon as he put Ness into bed, sleeping right next to the sleeping beauty with Akio as the big spoon.

Kaiser was still sour after hearing Isagi getting the same offer as him, but his mood did a 180° at the sight in front of him.

What the hell did he just witness? Was he dreaming or was Akio and Ness actually cuddling. Maybe he's dreaming.

Testing out the theory, Kaiser pinched Ness's cheeks to confirm if this was a dream.

However..

Ness hissed at the sudden pain on his face that he started waking up completely unaware of the figure sleeping next to him.

"Kaiser? What are you doing?" Ness asked confused, watching as Kaiser was just standing like a statue and staring at him and the resting figure next to him.

'Wait what- next to me?' Ness slowly looked down and almost fell off the bed when he saw who it was.

"A-AKIO?!"

"Ugh.. hm what is ittt." Akio groaned. "Oh i fell asleep. Hehe how funny anyways what was it honey~?"

"His morning voice is so hot." Both germans unintentionally said.

"Thank you Meine Lieben~" Akio dragged them both out the room, back into the main room.

'Ohhhh time to operate the plan to make my fans wilddd~'

"Meine Lieben~ Thanks for waking me up, time for your rewards now♡"

MWAH

MWAH

"Race ya back to the lounge~" Akio started running, leaving the two males who were now a blushing mess.

Kaiser quickly regained himself and began to run after Akio with a smirk on his face.

Whiles Ness slowly walked to the lounge with a pink tint still on his face, completely forgetting about the cameras.

"WAHHHHH I WISH THAT WAS ME!!"

"NESS AND KAISER ARE SO LUCKY!"

"is he really cheating on me?"

"IM GAY FOR HIM-"

"MARRY ME AKIO!"

"Are his lips soft?"

"THEY'RE TRYNA STEAL MY BOYFRIEND!"

meanwhile in Madrid..

Saes face swirled with jealousy as he watched Akio kiss the two Bastard München members temple. (sorry to disappoint😔)

"Ooo~ Sae's jealousss." Akira teased.

"What if i am?"

"WOAH?! SAE YOUR FINALLY ACCEPTING YOUR FEELINGS FOR AKIO?!" Himari yelled.

"What?!" Three gasped were heard.

Sae just ignored them with a blush visible on his face.

'I've fallen for that idiot..'

written : Wednesday 1st May 2024

the ship has sailed guys~
anyways wnjoyy and please vote