ten

"Hey Rinnie~ Pleasure seeing you here. How are ya doing?" Akio smiled after bumping into the younger Itoshi in the hallway.

"Go away, Lukewarm." Rin glared at Akio. "Woah, calm ya fucking tits down i just asked how your day was going."

Rin scoffed and fully turned his body to face Akio, "Mind your own fucking business and for your information this day has been absolute shit. You just being here has made my day even more worse to the point, i want to kill myself."

"The fuck? Miss, why the fuck do you not like me? I'm so likeable."

"Likeable my fucking ass. You're so annoying and Lukewarm, your aura is the worst and i just hate you." Rin listed his reasons.

That was the final straw.

Akio has had enough.

Lukewarm?

Who the fuck does he think he is calling the great Akio Saito a fucking Lukewarm? He's had to deal with it once and it didn't end so well for the other person, so why was there a second person calling him that hideous and lame ass insult.

Why was it always the Itoshi's calling him that?

Can't they do better?

"Hah? Wanna try calling me that again." Akio irked and started raising his fist up trying to intimidate the boy.

Which was definitely working, however the teal coloured eyes boy was good at masking his fear away.

Akio was mentally and physically ready to attack Rin for the second time today if he dared spout that word one more time.

"Lukewa-"

Before Rin was able to finish his half-baked insult, a figure came out of no where and slapped their hands on Rin's mouth. Thankfully shutting him up and saving his life.

"Idiot. You really are an idiot, Rin. You haven't changed one bit, still the same old child you were."

Rin tried freeing his mouth from his older brothers hand but was immediately suffocated even more, "I wouldn't finish that word off unless you want to suffer through the consequences."

"Get your filthy hands off of him, Underlashes Lukewarm." Rin stared at Akio in shock as he was about to slap his brothers hand away from him until someone beat him to it.

He was taken aback by what Akio had said to Sae and stared at him with a somewhat admiration for making his brother look so defeated and hurt, How did he do it? Teach me your ways, Sir Akio.

The look he had quickly disappeared from his face and his usual stoic expression was once again visible. But, the look of admiration in his eyes was still remaining, never vanishing from display and if anything, it was shining even brighter than his eyes have ever shined.

Rin felt relieved that someone else held the same amount of hatred he had towards his brother. It was always Sae this, Sae that, or "arn't you related to that prodigy, Sae Itoshi?".

No one has ever stopped mentioning that he was related to the prodigy. He was always compared to him and pressured to be just like Sae, that caused him to train really hard to try surpass him, but he still wasn't strong enough to beat his brother or get recognised by the public as just himself.

Is it so hard just to stop talking about him once? Rin just wanted to be recognised as Rin Itoshi, not Sae Itoshi's brother. He was now so use to people idolising and falling in love with the boy that he accidentally punched some random guy in the face once.