three

"We're backkkk~"

"Where were you?" Ego asked annoyed.

"Oh ya know, fell asleep whiles cuddling with sleeping beauty here~" Akio gestured towards Ness.

That answer just made Ego even more pissed and a visible irk mark was displayed across his head.

DING 💡

Ego was proud of the idea that popped up in his head and was ready to make Akio suffer.

"Does anyone want to play a match with Mr Lazy Prodigy?" Ego asked with a creepy smirk.

Many hands shot up into the air with a loud 'ME!'

"HUHHHHHH?! BUT I DON'T WANT TO PLAYYY!" Akio whined.

"Sucks for you. You were the one who arrived early, did i ask you too? No, face the consequences or get ready to sleep outside for the night."

"..fineeee but someone please carry me to the pitchh?" Akio flashed his best puppy eyes.

"I will~"

"NO-"

"ANYONE BUT SHIDOU-"

"I'm not that bad."

"Stop. i don't give a fuck, someone just carry me before i fall asleep."

"Yes sir."

"don't. Call me daddy~" Akio whispered in Shidous ears.

"Daddy~ let's start heading towards the pitch."

"..."

"Why the fuck did he just call him 'daddy'?"

"He's just horny-"

"Shut up, Lukewarm. Head towards the pitch already."

"Three v One?"

"Doesn't that sound really unfair though?" Igaguri said.

"He plays in the fucking Spain National Team and Real Madrid? if your talking about unfairness, how the fuck did you make it so far?"

"Chigiri?! That was so rude especially towards someone who has been with you since the start of the Blue Lock-"

"How are we choosing teams?" Reo asked having enough of the yapping monk.

"Ooo i know! Behold the wheel!!!" Bachira showed everyone the wheel that he created on his phone.

Shidou was just staring at Akio's tired figure with a slight tint of blush on his face. Why? Who knows.

"What a great idea!"

"THIS IS THE WORST IDEA EVER?!"

"It's not to bad."

"SAYS YOU! YOU HAVE KURONA ON YOUR TEAM!"

"WHAT ABOUT THE TEAM Z TRIO?!"

"HOW THE ACTUAL FUCK DID THAT ACTUALLY HAPPEN?"

"We were just meant to stay together til the end."

"Look. I don't give a fuck."

"WELL I DO?!"

"Lukewarm."

Shall we see the teams now?

Yes.

Team A : Shidou, Yukimiya and Igaguri.

Team B : Kurona, Aryu and Hiori.

Team C : Aiku, Reo and Tokimitsu.

Team D : Zantetsu, Kaiser and Nanase.

Team E : Karasu, Jin and Charles.

Team F : Bachira, Nagi and Otoya.

Team G : Isagi, Chigiri and Raichi.

Team H : Kunigami, Ness and Barou.

Team I : Rin, Niko and Sendou.

"Wait, then why is Loki here?" Charles questioned.

"We're going to have a One v One." The french prodigy smiled.

"Now wake up the Lazy asshole. i can't wait to crush him, after defeating him i'm a step closer to crushing that shitty brother."

"Woah, keep your brother issues to yourself." Akio said sitting up and stretching his body. "Thank you, Shidou♡ For being such an amazing pillow~"

"Your welcome, Daddy~ Can i please have your number so you can hit me up whenever you want a comfy pillow?"

"I already have Sae but i wouldn't mind having another one. Score two goals and i might consider it, Pretty Boy." Akio winked at Shidou before walking onto the pitch.

'My heart~ That was so hottt, ughh~'

"So whos up first?"

"ME!" Shidou jumped up and ran towards Akio. "Surprisingly his team is actually first."

"He would have gone either way anyways cause he's not backing down without a fight."

"Typical Shidou."

"tsk. Antennaed Freak."

"I'm starting huh~?"

"KICK OFF!"

Akio with the ball at his feet, took off at a fast speed. He weaved through Igaguri in a flash with just his footwork and ball control, leaving him back there, stunned.

Watching as Yukimiya charged at him, Akio quickly switched up and effortlessly dribbled passed Yukimiya then continued his way towards the goal.

"Sorry Daddy but i can't let you shoot~" Shidou came into the view of the goal. "What makes you think you've stopped me?"

and with just a little flick of his foot, he expertly lifted the ball above Shidous head before running past him and ran after the ball.

Blue Lock watched in awe as Akio smoothly glided through as if it was that easy.

After successfully regaining control of the ball, Akio didn't even hesitate to fire the ball towards the goal.

Winning the first point.

Akio Team A
1 - 0

"DADDY~ THAT WAS SO COOL! I like you a lot more now!" Shidou said launching his entire existence onto Akio.

"Shidou~ ya want my number that badly huh?" Akio said as he regained his balance after catching Shidou on his back.

"Just call me, Ryusei. And not having my future boyfriend's phone number just feels illegal."

written : Thursday 2nd May 2024

i actually used a wheel to pick the teams and actually got a Team Z trio😭
anyways enjoyy and vote