five

"Food food i love foodddd~" Akio happily sung after winning all his matches.

"Everyone please gather round in the main room! I've decided we need to have aaa.. BONDING TIME!!" Akio smiled with Bachira who immediately agreed to the idea.

"Look how crazy the media is going."

Hiori connected the Blue Lock iPad to the big screen showing everyone the latest news.

"WOAH WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT SAY?!"

Is Akio Saito, Michael Kaiser and Alexis Ness in a secret relationship?
[image attached]

-> userone: OMG THIS BL IM LIVING FOR IT!!
-> usertwo: woah those two better backup from my babe Akio! 😑
-> userthree: i can feel Sae's jealousy from the UK😭
-> akirahayashi replied: BRO IMAGINE HOW WE FEEL?! WERE IN THE SAME ROOM AS HIM!

"WHY DID YOU KISS THEM BOTH ON THE TEMPLE?!" Blue Lock basically shouted, jealous they got a kiss from him.

"It was just a reward guys no biggie." Akio just shrugged.

"This is like a dream come true to ask but do you have an ideal type." Otoya asked.

"Ideal type? No i'd just date a person if i truly love them." Akio gave a genuine smile towards the camera, only for a special someone.

"Guys~ Wave hello to my beautiful teammates!" Akio crazily waved at the cameras with everyone who stayed in the lounge also waving except Rin who was still moody.

"Come on, Rinnie~ Your brother is probably watching why don't ya give him a little wave?" Akio started stretching Rin's cheeks like he was a kid.

"Get off me, Lukewarm." Rin shoved Akio off of him. "Moody bitch. I don't remember learning about boys being on their periods, so what happened to him? Unlessss he's a girl~"

The unexpected sentence that rolled out of Akio's tongue caused everyone to burst out into an uncontrollable laughter except Rin, that just fuelled his hatred he had towards the prodigy grow even more.

In Madrid

"What the fuck is he doing there?" Luna questioned, watching as Akio was already at Blue Lock.

The two pairs of twins just shrugged and stared at Sae for any answers, "...he decided to sneak into Blue Lock early."

"BAHAH TYPICAL AKIO!"

"sigh. I'll be talking to him tomorrow."

"Aki looks super duper cuteee~ Wahhh i just wanna squish his face and give him smooches everywhere on his face and a big bear hug. Awwww he looks really cute after every match he playyyys. OH LOOK! HES WAVING AT US!!!!! HI AKI~"

"Stop it. You're embarrassing me and he's most likely waving at his oh so precious fans~ Don't get so full of yourself." Himari slapped Ayames head.

"OWWW~ That really hurts! and you never knoww, turn the volume on!" Ayame demanded whiles puffing her cheeks out.

"Hello~ Sae are you there?! ITS ME AKIOOOO! Hiiii darling~" The said boys voice was heard.

Ayame just sulked in the corner and somehow started growing mushrooms with Kenji patting her back, comforting her.

"Oh dear older sister, seems like you weren't mentioned at all. What a shame." Ayame gave her the stink eye. "MI PERRA! I DIDNT FORGET YOU! I LOVE YOU TOO♡"