nine

"WELCOME MY LITTLE DUMPLINGS!" Akio happily greeted his team.

Sae stood next to him in silence and was glaring at Shidou as he was still in the arms of his dear crush. Before he could tell his team what training they were doing today, Akio suddenly tried lunging at Rin.

"Don't think i forgot about what ya did." Akio seethed, an irk mark formed on his head as his movement was suddenly stopped and it prevented him from moving any further. He looked back and sent a glare at Isagi and Bachira, his eyes filled with frustration and anger.

Fortunately, Akio has slowly started to calm down after the duo successfully managed to stopped him from attacking Rin. Everyone let out a sigh of relief as they felt the murderous aura from Akio start to slowly fade away and watched as he was patting a petrified Nanase's head, trying to comfort him as his body was trembling uncontrollably from the traumatic scene he just witnessed.

'i want him as my husband-'

"Ah sorry for that outburst i didn't mean to scare ya." Akio scratched the back of his head with an awkward smile on his face.

"Anyways guys this will be the timetable on our training and for the rest of the month, unless i feel like slacking off." Akio explained whiles sending them all the image of the timetable created by himself onto their newly made group chat.

Monday
7:30am - wake up and get ready for breakfast.
8:00am - breakfast!!
9:30am - warm up before dribbling training with fc barcha.
12:00pm - lunch time!
1:00pm - break!!
2:00pm - counter attack training with fc barcha.
3:00pm - tactical training.
4:00pm - game practise.
5:00pm - individual training with the help of our lovely duo.
7:00pm - go take a shower before dinner.
8:00pm - dinner time!

after that ya just enjoy your time!!

Tuesday
etc.
9:30am - warm up before passing accuracy training with pxg.
2:00pm - ball control training with pxg.

Wednesday
etc.
9:30am - warm up before speed training with manshine city.
2:00pm - stamina training with manshine city.

Thursday
etc.
9:30am - warm up before shooting training with bastard münchen.
2:00pm - tackling training with bastard münchen.

Friday
etc.
9:30am - warm up before defence training with ubers.
2:00pm - flexibility training with ubers.

Saturday
9:00am - wake up and get ready for breakfast.
10:00am - breakfast served by the amazing Akio!
11:30am - spatial awareness training with Akio and Sae.
3:00pm - lunch made by daddy Akio!
4:00pm - break!
5:00pm - balance training with the amazing duo.
6:00pm - game practise.
7:00pm - shower before dinner.
8:00pm - Akio makes a splendid meal for dinner with desert sometimes if not lazy.
8:30pm - WHOLE team has to play roblox or your kicked out of our team.

Sunday
— wake up whenever actually just be ready for breakfast.
12:00pm - tactical training before daily matches with all teams.
1:00pm - games against the three teams.
5:00pm - shower and relax after the games (or play some roblox i don't mind)

"We made that timetable with our blood and sweat so ya better appreciate it." Sae nodded in agreement not bothered speaking.

"Thank you?"