- goodnight - bxgxb -

She fell asleep waiting for Alex and Josh to return.

The television was playing credits from a romcom movie, when Alex entered. Looking at Maya's laying on the sofa he quietly placed his bags and picked her up and walked to her bedroom. He placed her down and moved to the shower.

As Alex stood under the shower Maya kept flashing in front of him. Her plump lips, being stroked by the light falling from the television along with her curves.

Doors unlocked and Josh entered to check on Maya. She saw her sleeping and placed a small kiss before retreating to his room.

Alex stepped out of shower and Josh was next in.

"You jerked off didn't you?" Josh asked stepping out with a robe around his waist.

"And you didn't?" Alex smirked back.

"Fuck you." Alex laugh watching him retreat.

"You coming." Alex called out to Josh.

Josh growled, "it's my turn today."

Josh slides in facing her, while Alex hugged her back. Their presence made her drift out of her dreams.

"Hello baby", Josh moved her hair off her face, "you forgot about us."

"No, I didn't. I left way for you. You should have fucked me out of my sleep." She snuggled closer to Josh.

"Darling, what about me?"

"Aren't you already ready?" She pushed her ass to tease Alex.

"Bitch." Brothers said together.

Alex moved as Josh push her back against the bed. He kissed her slowly and moved his hand to crease her pussy. Then he traced his way to her boobs softly teasing her nipples.

Maya let out an impatient growl making the brothers smile.

Josh moved off her And began to undress while Alex helped Maya to undress.

Both brothers hungrily stared at her while she squirmed under their gazed. She gulped hard and licked her dry lips.

Alex without skipping a beat licked her pussy long and hard, "how I missed your taste." He said against her wet flesh.

Josh moved Alex to bed and went to trace her body with his tongue and stopped when he reached her nipples.

He flicked the left with his tongue and began to suck it while his finger pinched the right one making her squirm more. Alex moved below and began to licked her clitoris.

She controlled her moan not letting boys have it. Alex gave her pussy a slap and her moan filled the room for a second, "fuck."

Josh switched position such that Maya's ass was at Alex's mercy and her mouth was already full by Josh's dick.

Josh pulled her hair and her moan ran along his dick. As he began to moved along his length Alex slapped her ass, getting another moan out of her.

"I think she has been playing with herself." Alex said examining her holes.

"That against the rules baby." Josh smirked looking at her playing with his tip.

She replaced her lips with her hands, to move her ass against Alex and began to kiss Josh.

"Don't you like bad girls?"

"This bitch," Alex pushed his length in her ass in one go making her scream in pleasure, "Josh." Made Josh release lips and pull her by her boobies .

He began to bite her neck leaving shades of red and purple making a choker around her, "that more like it, don't cum until both of us have filled you till we can't. If you cum, we are letting you off."

With that he moved her hips to take him in. Both dicks filled her making her moan without them having to move.

Both moved at the same rhythm making her insides turn. Alex slapped her ass occasionally, making her moan more.

"Good, darling. A little more."

"Fuck, baby."

"I am close."

"Me too."

Both of them release together making her feel warm inside. Alex plugged her asshole and her vagina.

"That will make sure you don't waste a single drop." Alex slapped her ass.
Both vibrators were turned on and she was left under their watch.

Both of them cleaned themselves and licked  sweat off of her.

Josh moved his finger and played with her clitoris as her moans filled the room.

"Please, please."

"Please what darling?" Alex raised the intensity of vibration.

"I think she wants more." Maya screamed and the vibration dropped to zero, and slowly drifted to sleep.

"Good night,baby." Josh moved his dick into her vagina with vibrator.

"Good night darling." Alex moved his into her asshole.