- enemies - gxb (plot only)

"Fuck you." You shout at his face and push him to move towards the classroom door.

He holds your hand and pulls you closer, whispering into your ear, "is that an insult or to-do list?"

You look up to him, finding yourself closer to his face than you had expected. Your eyes drift to his lips when hlthey had moved to shy away but now they are stuck.

He levels your head by raising your chin higher.

Your gulp hard at the sight of his stare to your lips.

The proximity decreases by then suddenly the bell rings and bring you back to reality.

"Jerk." You release yourself and rush out of the classroom, knowing if you look back at him you will only find his smirk claiming a victory over your head.

----

Tick.tick.tick. the clock moves to 12 and you call it night when a stone is thrown at your window. You move to check who is out to get hit by a pebble on your head, "Ah" you shrink back to bed aiding to the pain.

"Shit." A figure moves into the room and holds your head to look for wound. You know that voice. Familiar in an irritating sense

You look up and confirm your answer.

"Harassment was not enough, now you have to abuse me!"

"I have better ways to abuse you know now let me see that." Concern seemed genuine so you obliged.

"It's nothing." You try to assure him, not knowing why.

"I'll decide that. I'm the one treating people right now. You are two year behind.'

"I am still smarter than you at my age " you turn your head to decline your cooperation for his assessment.

"Ruby, let me see. Please." His voice softened.

"Y do you care? Anyways your best friend is next door. So to him." You move his hand aside and move towards the bathroom.

"This bitch." He said under his breath. He pulls you closer sequaring his hand around you to dismiss your escape plan.

"What?" You whisper shout trying not to wake PPL at home.

"Lips."

"Huh?"

"Fuck." He hungrily kisses you and memories from past cloud your mind and as an instinct you respond.

Dating your brother's best friend and having his as an ex was not helpful. He had managed to scare away all the guys you dated after while he change a girl every week.

"Stop Vin. We shouldn't."

"For how much longer do you have to work it out? Aren't you supposed to be smart? -er?"

"Huh?"

"Fucking bitch. You want me to word it?" He looks away in frustration.

"What do you think Mr. Smartass?" You raise your eyebrows at him. Challenging him.

"Bitch...." He takes in a deep breath, "to e are offical alright! I beg to your brother and all that. You are mine. Seal?" He looks for your approval.

"Seal." You seal his lips with yours.

His hands grasp your ass and pull them to wrap you around his waist.

"Hmm."

"I missed you so much. Another guy and I would have had my licence cancelled for getting arrested for murder."

"I would for taken care of you Dr. Vincent." u giggle.

"You will be the dead of me." He locks your neck allowing him access to your sweet spot.

"Cheater."

"Nope. I created this cheat sheet."

He lays you on the bed pulling your tshirt off.

_______
A/N: continue the smur in comments 👅👅👅