rivals- gxb

"Fuck you, Christian. Fucking Fuck fuck. Ugh." He topped with just one mark more than you.

You were cursing him to hell when the devil was simply following you with a smirk which could trigger you more if you had seen it.

The bell rang and you took your books and rushed to the library. You preyto sit in the corner where no one walks by giving you space to study.

It's 12 pm and you still have a topic left to cover. But if you don't leave now you have no hope to getting to class.

You add it to the weekend quota and turned leave only to crash into someone.

He holds you by waist pulling you closer. Devil was here. He breathes in your odour. And whispered to your ears, "Never thought I would do this but..." He places a hand in your mouth and pushes you towards the wall, raising you to sit over the table, trapping you between his arms.

You bite his palm making him retrieve it, "fuck."

You smirk in victory and try to use the space to escape. But he pulls you back.

"You are wearing a skirt today." His blue eye curiously glaced at you.

"Fuck off Raven."

"Last name? Who pissed your pants?" He settles at your foot, holding you by your knees so you can't move anymore.

"Ugh. Not now. Tomorrow you can shit with me. Not now." You whine closing your eyes hoping him gone when you open them.

"Cute." And he bites your pussy.

"Ah-" that sound shocked you make you clasp your hand to shut your mouth.

"Fuck." He pushes your panty aside and gives the exposed area a lick.

"Hhmm." You hold in the voice.

"Is it alright?"

" Fuck you." You pull him by his hair and kiss his lips. He stands up rubbing his hardness against you, pulling you to match his height.

"You have no idea how badly I wanted to fuck you ass right there in the corridor. Fuck-" you lick his neck, then ears.

He moved closer to your ear, "Stop otherwise I won't be able to stop."

"Hmm." You suck over his neck, bite it to take out your frustrations over him.

"Babe, I'll count till 5." He stays still waiting for your answer.

"Hmm." He grabs your neck and looks at you to give him a go.

You smirk was it.

He unzipped and pulled you off the table. He turned you exposing your ass trusted into you. You bite your lips to hold in your moan.

Not giving you a break, he moves roughly.
He presses you assand sucks on the back of your neck.

His hand turns your face to his, "never thought you could get more beautiful." He kisses you as he fills you up. Replacing his dick with a plug.

"Loss a single sperm and I will fuck you until you mother my 20th kid." You shiver at his mercy.

"Leave you window open. I will bring you a present." He disappears.