-truth or dare- (suggestion 1)

"Anna truth or dare?" Farkle asked with mischief in his eyes.

"Dare." Only because your ego said so.

"Go up to the guy at the bar and strip your tee." He smirked.

"I don't have a bra on." He had you dumbfounded.

"Your luck or should I say his." He let out a hoot with his friends.

You sigh and get up when a set of arms hold you down sitting on your seat and say," I will do it for her, in exchange she does another dare for me." Jay leaves to do it.

You see him take off the t-shirt showcasing the sculpture of Greek gods.

"Yum." You say it out when he returns with an extra tips.

"You too, love." He dips to kiss your lip and you stay still.

"So what is her new dare."

Jay, whose face you just noticed had grey eyes, a lip ring and grey streaked hair...

"Sir on my lap and don't leave unless I say so." He says with a playful smile.

You move to sit, "love, remove the panty." His smirk replaces the smile.

You go alongwith it. With you back facing the circle, you stand with your legs on either side and were about to sit when he nudgea your pussy with his nose.

You shiver at the contact. You give him a glare and sit over his hardness thinking of revenge.

You move to get comfortable, "anna, I have little control when it comes to you. Stop unless you wanna spend your night here." He says in a voice which makes you think you have control over him. To test his limits, you push your hip lower, pressing against his, to come face to face with him.

"Huh?" You give him an innocent smile.

"Zavier truth or dare?" Someone says from the background. But you focuse was him and his, you.

"Truth."  His eyes don't leave yours.

"Scared of dares?" You whisper placing your chin on his shoulder.

"I don't want to let you- ugh- tell you what next time I spin take dare." His eyes tinted mischief.

"How badly you want to fuck anna?" Someone spoke but you head kept asking how did he know it would end in her?

"Always." He said holding you in his arms protectively. And he leaned to spin the bottle.

"Anna!" The crowd echoed. How did he-

"So, love obey my order for the next hour." He grabs your ass and lifts himself off the floor, "excuse us." He walks to the room and locks the behind. Placing your at the end of the bed, he kisses you hand.

Your breath shakes, "Jay." You exhale.

"Hmm." His kisses moving upward.

"What-"

"I miss you. Can we get back? One last chance?" You gulp hard when he nibbles on your neck.

"Ja-y."

"Please." His voice softened.

"Hmm."

He takes his t-shirt off and moves his hand to yours and takes it off went you nod at him.

"No bra as promised huh?" He smirked.

You gulp. You moved back to the bed.

Instead of following you he decides to go down on you.

"You still taste the same as I remember."

"Hmm." You bite down your lip to hold in your moan.

"Love, I want to hear you moan my name."

"Hmm."

"You have to listen now." He smirked choking you, "open your mouth." He growled.

You obey.

"Your turn." He switches postion and you see his hardness in front of you and lick your lips, "don't make me- hiss. Bitch." You take him in at one and while releasing you graze your teeth. His reaction make you giggle.

He pulls your hair dismissing your thought to escape. And he set you at a rhythm then let's you take over.

"Drink it." As he releases into you.