rivals 2

You write assignment from class you missed because of Raven. You don't leave your window open.

A knock. Another. You check time, 1pm.

"Babe. Window."

You suck in a breath. How did he enter the house? You parents were only a floor above you.

" How-"

"Guess." He smirked.

Without wasting time he entered and settled on your bed.

"You are not wearing a bra." He looked excited.

"Because I'm alone." You shrugged going back to your assignment.

"Come here." He commanded. You moved not forgetting what he had said few hours before. The plug felt when you moved.

"Yes." You didn't feel like backing down.

"Closer. Bend." You longer yourself to meet his level, "wear it daily. No dick coming closer to you. Clear." You nodded. "I will see you after classes. Tell your parents you have a sleepover or project idc." He left

You walk to his big ass car. The diver takes our bags. Whole day people were staring at you new accessory, a choker necklace.

The car moved. Before you could mention the stares he places his lips on yours and pulls you over to strangle him.

"Whoever cums first losses." You say to him before moving against his hard dick.

He lifts you  to make space and undo his zipper. His dick now laid one lace away. You sit over it and not move.

He squeezes your ass making you move against him, "I am at my limit Mia."

He lifts you placing his tip at your entrence, " the plug is still there." He smirks and you blushed under his gaze.

"Fuck." You moan when he removes it massage around it a little before meeting your entrence with his tip.

You slowly push him in. He loses his patience and enters in a go make you bite over his shoulder to control your scream.

He smirk, "I am would love to hear you scream babe. I won't stop until you do."

He click a botton to make the division window better front half and second half, roll lower, "Jackson to lake's bay."

He holds you not letting you move as the car moves.

"Ahh." The speed breakers make him hit inside you.

"Raven...Ahh- fuck why are there so many Ahh- speed ah- breakers on the way." You hiss at him.

"Guess." He smirks pulling you closer by waist and suck on your neck, drawing hickeys of sizes.

He undoes your buttons extending his canvas, "Christ, Raven."

"We are here." The driver exits the car and raven trusts into you, cumming together.

Round one draw.

"Hold me tight." He places his hand over your head and caries you into the house without leaving your insides empty.

He sits on the sofa removing his tie. Making you feel invisible.

You stand up and feel the cum drip out of you.

You move away under his darken gaze. Unbuttoning your shirt, revealing the black lace cuppiyyou boobs.

"Come here." Not liking his tone you move away into the kitchen, dropping you shirt on the way.

You pull off your skirt and walk around there in look for food.

"Come. Here."

You ignore him.

He lift you over his shoulders and drops you over the bed. He trusts his 2 fingers in scissoring .

"Your times up." He fuck you using his finger making you whine and moan.

You cum.

Round two- Christian - 1 , y/n-0.

"New rule, who makes the other cum more wins." He whispered to you before he began to undress you lace throwing it to the wall before biting your nipples.

"Ahh"

He sucks and pulls them making you wet again.

"Some- uh- some one -ah- will hear." As his fingers play your clitoris.

"It's only us... for now." He captures your lips and kisses you.

"for now?" You stop.

"Forever." He bends down to lick your cum from before clean.

"You taste good." He blows against your folds making you push his head deeper into them.

He licks and bites them occasionally, leaving them sensitive. One slap and he moves in you.

"I have heard you use your toys... A lot, love." His sweet honey-like voice makes your head nod to the truth. The smirk on him grew longer.

Pumping into you, he gets harder. He pulls out to see your bag to find a dildo.

"Naughty girl." He pulled out a dildo.

"You need a longer one. You need to get used to me." He forces it into your ass hole not turning it on. This leaves you confused.

"You are not competing is it?" He teases slapping your pussy.

"Bitch." You let the dildo be and push him on the bed. Face shit him, "shut that mouth"

He begins to luck it like a cat drinking his milk, making you hump over his face.