- all for you- bxbxgxb- pt 1

You feel him move closer to your back. His hands find their way to your nipples and pinch them. He gives them a pull before releasing them to hold your boobs in his hands.

During this, another set of hands pull your panties off . Push your legs apart and give a soft blow against your wetness sending shivers in you. He kisses your pussy's lips and moves his tongue to its depth. Stroking the folds uses his fingers to flick the clitoris. Your hips begin to move along his tongue's rhythm.

Two more fingers make their way past your lips. It's presence makes you lick them and suck them. Fingers then get replaced by a soft set of lips nibbling along yours.

You open your eyes and see three of your idols all over you. Jungkook is sucking your wetness clean, rowoon is teasing your nipples and cha eun woo is jerking his dick feeling you suck his fingers.

"She woke up, how will we have our fill?"

"Spell her."

"No need, I'll cooperate." You say too quickly making all of them smile.

" You think you can handle us all?"
You gulp hard and nod your head with a little hesitation as goosebumps erupt with jungkook's words against your clit.

" You heard her." Rowoon began to nibble on your neck.

Jungkook trusts into your pussy and you let out your first moan which makes him happy.

Rowoon adds his dick to the same hole.and you feel full and can't help but scream.

"Darling, you have one more to go." Eun woo smiles down at you, pushing his tip into your mouth.

" Don't worry about the other hole. It will have its turn." Jungkook smirked before they began to trust in and out. And you lost your consciousness to the pleasure.