four

narrative, social mediajune 20, 2023

june 20, 2023

the day had finally come. the two days prior had gone by agonizingly slow for odessa, the clock feeling slower and slower every minute. as the day arrives she packs her things to last the two and a half weeks she'll be gone.

odessa approaches azzis room, knocking softly. "come on in!" she hears azzi yell. as she walks in the girl looks at her and smiles, "whats up dess?" she asks. odessa looks at her and asks "can you do me a favor and get everyone out of the house?"

azzi looks at her puzzled, "yeah, is something wrong?" she says concerned. odess pauses for a moment, trying to decide whether or not to tell the girl. she takes a deep breath, "im actually going back to iwoa until training starts, something happened and i cant be here right now."

azzi looks at her, sympathy written on her face. "i wont tell the others where youre going till youre ready to text them." odessa lets out a shaky breath, giving azzi a hug she whispers in her ear "thank you." azzi nods at her and yells for everyone to get in the car.

hearing a few questions about where odessa is she just writes it off as she doesn't feel good. once everyone is gone odessa calls an uber and heads off to the airport.

@odessa.hart has posted to her story!

hart has posted to her story!

replies

kamoreaarnold dessa??? where are you?

ice.bradyy i thought you weren't feeling good? where are you going?

ines_pbettencourt dessa, is everything okay? were rly worried and azzi wont tell us anything.

paigebueckers are you safe.

caitlinclark22 cant wait to see you 🩷

nika.muhl dessa, idk whats going on but im here for you 🩷