A/N NOT A CHAPTER || ANNOUNCEMENT

A/N

hi guys!!!

so i know personally i hate when authors do this but i felt like this deserved a chapter rather than just an announcement!

so basically i know if you guys saw my discussion board i was thinking of writing a kate martin book!!

that is exactly what this chapter is about, i am starting early production of a kate book!!

quick overview if you want an idea of it here you go!

description:

grace thompson, a talented photographer for the iowa women's basketball beam, has her world is turned upside down when she receives a call that her daughter has to crash their shoot. when kate meets olivia they form a heartwarming connection during a media day shoot, a beautiful love story unfolds as grace, her daughter olivia, and kate navigate unexpected bonds, challenges, and ultimately find love in the most unexpected of places.

the story will not be released for a little while still while i get the right spot in this book. and yes it is all in the same universe! so the kate in this book is the kate in olivia, hince why i have to get to the right spot in this book before i release olivia!

once this book does start it will effect my postibg schedule but hopefully not too much!!

a new chapter of gorgeous will be out soon promise, im trying to get through finals week rn!!

love you all!!! talk soon!!!