Introduction

John B's Introduction of the Pogues

And that right there, telling JJ to throw the fish he had just caught back into the ocean, is Lacy. Something about... hurting the ecosystem? I honestly don't even know; I never paid attention in science. If I could choose one word to describe Lacy, it would probably be sunshine. She bounces around town with a golden smile that matches that golden set of hair she's got. She's a kook born pogue. Roughed it with us for a little, but her pops ended up making it big in the real estate industry, which shipped them up the island to Kooklandia. One thing about Lacy though, nothing could break her kind nature and good ways. So, she hops in a sexy Mercedes Convertible (which she refuses to let me drive), says I can be reckless? Dunno what she could ever be referring to. Luckily though, we've kept that sunshine in our pocket, and she doesn't plan on leaving.

That girl is magnetic... and she seems to constantly have people gravitating towards her. Which is why JJ can't ever seem to leave her side.

࿐࿔

Lacy Grace Caldwell is a joy. From the ripe age of 2 months old Lacy woke up every day with a smile on her face. Her parents, Patricia and Sam, instilled in the girl, kindness. A trait that would be the most important thing to their family. To look out for others, never think you are better than, and to give.

 Lacy spent her early years in a small white house with blue shutters, set right on the cusp of the cut and figure eight. She loved every aspect of the house, it was a house that actually felt like home. Every morning, Lacy would wake to the comforting aroma of eggs and bacon, lovingly prepared by her mother, before hitting the road to school, picking up her whole goonies gang in the process.

Despite the societal divides on the island, Lacy remained blissfully unaware of the importance placed on wealth by others. To her, true wealth lay not in material possessions but in the boundless love of her family and the unwavering support of her community.

As she matured, so did her understanding of the world around her. While she witnessed her family's prosperity grow, she was grateful that it never altered the core values instilled in her by her parents. Since she grew up on the cut with two loving parents, she felt she was the wealthiest with love and luckiest of all. Their love remained steadfast, serving as a guiding light for Lacy as she navigated the complexities of life on the island.