𝟢𝟨.

♫ яσмαηтιɕ нσмιɕιԃє ву ԃ4νԃ ♫

real life.

NICK WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING, reveling in the fact that he had actually went to go see eliana. he knew upon inviting them over for dinner, he was going to have to tell his parents. deciding the best time would be to do it before his brothers woke up.

he walked down the stairs, nervousness rushing over him. nick saw only his mom in the kitchen so he jumped at the opportunity to getting this over with. "hey mom can we talk?"

the triplets were all ''mama's boys' so talking with her about certain things wasn't uncomfortable but usually, they weren't out of the blue. marylou was taken aback by the sudden question from nick.

she nodded her head, encouraging him to proceed. "so eliana and her mom are back. i went to see her last night and might've invited them over for dinner tonight."

"that's okay. i missed them both dearly. was it just you that went?" marylou said to him, a smile plastered on both of their faces.

"yeah chris and matt don't know she's back. we followed her car to the park and i went out to investigate but came back and told them it wasn't her. i know i shouldn't have done that but i really wanted to see what was going on for myself."

no other words were spoken between them, marylou grabbed nick's arm and pulled him into a hug.

ALREADY AWAKE, a stressed eliana walked to her car to get a coffee for her and her mom. stressed is an understatement for how she's feeling. she knew nick was the calm before the storm of matt and chris.

she parked her car closer to the cafe, grateful as today's weather was rain. eliana decided to order only her coffee before sitting down at a table near the window. she put her headphones in, pushing out any outside noise. she got out her songbook and looked out the window, reminiscing on a memory of her and chris.

𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞, 𝟮.𝟱 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦 𝗔𝗚𝗢.

𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘤𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴' 𝘣𝘦𝘥. 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘦'𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦, 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘫𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.

𝘙𝘢𝘱𝘶𝘯𝘻𝘦𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘸, 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘱𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯. 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢'𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘤𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘹𝘪𝘯𝘨.