Chapter 14

"P-please. I'm so... so... hard."

Hyunjin stared at the boy who was looking at him with desperate eyes. His eyes wandered down the younger's body where he spotted a wet tent on Felix's pants.

"What got you so wet baby?" he asked, his lips tugging into a teasing smirk. His eyes wandered to the screen then and his smirk widened. He leaned down until he was at the same height as Felix before pressing his palm to the wet spot on his pants. He whined and closed his eyes, gasping. "H-Hyunjin!"

"So... A picture of me, soaked wet in a bathtub is what got you like this?" he asks, pressing onto the bulge again. Felix's eyes shoot open and he stares at Hyunjin with tears. "Is it?" Hyunjin asks again, pressing harder. 

Felix moans softly and nods. "Words, baby" Hyunjin's low growl had Felix almost cumming in his pants without any stimulation.

"Y-yes, that's what made me hard," he says, before he can register what's going on, Hyunjin pulls him closer by his nape, smashing their lips together in a heated kiss. Felix moans into the kiss as his hands grab the collar of Hyunjin's shirt. 

Hyunjin's tongue darts out licking into the younger's mouth as he stands both of them. He pulls away from the kiss to lock the door before attaching their lips. He trails kisses down Felix's neck, sucking a sweet spot before turning Felix around. He reached around Felix to move some stuff on his desk before pushing the younger one against the desk. "W-what?" Felix's eyes widened as he turned to stare at the elder. 

"Stay still, baby. And as much as I love hearing your moans, I need you to be quiet," Hyunjin grabbed Felix's pants and pulled them down along with his boxers before getting down on his knees between his legs. 

"Felix, if you want me to stop, just tell me and I will," Hyunjin pauses to glance at the younger's face. 

Felix's face turned a bright red as he realized what Hyunjin was about to do. "P-please, don't stop. Make me cum, Jinnie."

Hyunjin smiled, satisfied before pulling Felix's cheeks apart to lick a straight line between his balls and his hole. Felix moaned out, his hand slamming on his mouth to stifle the sound. He whined and squirmed against the surface as Hyunjin paid him no mind, flattening his tongue against the other's hole. He licks firm long strokes and alternates between insistent licks as the tip of his tongue makes its way into the other's warm and tight hole. 

"H-Hyunjin, I can't. P-please," Felix groaned as he pressed his cheek to the cold surface of his desk, all while pushing his hips back to get more of Hyunjin's tongue. "You can baby, you're doing so good for me," Hyunjin mutters against his hole as he licks and sucks on Felix's sensitive hole. "You're so pretty down here, Felix," Felix didn't even have the time to whine from embarrassment as his sounds turned into pleasure. Hyunjin thrusts the flexible muscle inside his hole, turning Felix into a needy, pliant mess. 

"Oh god,"  Felix bites his arm to stop the scream that he let out after a particular hard sucking, his cock twitching and leaking even more precum. 

"H-Hyunjin, I'm not going to last. P-please, I want your cock," Felix begs as his voice breaks into sobs. Hyunjin pulled away, standing to turn Felix so the younger was facing him.  

He grabbed Felix's waist and lifted him to get him seated on the table, pushing his legs to the side and pressing himself between his legs. "You want me to take you right here?" he asked, his thumb lightly caressing Felix's soft heart-shaped lips before pushing it inside. Felix moaned, wrapping his tongue around Hyunjin's finger, too far gone to answer. 

"I need an answer baby," Hyunjin pulls his thumb away, leaving Felix all whiny. As much as he loved and enjoyed watching how desperate the younger got for him, he was shocked. After all, he still doesn't know how Felix feels about all of this.