Chapter 13

A/N: I'm genuinely so sorry for updating so late. At first, I stopped updating because it was Ramadan and I didn't want to write smut during the month. And right after Ramadan my mental health got really fucked up and I didn't have any motivation to update but now that I'm slowly starting to feel better. I'll go back to updating. You guys deserve a double/triple update but I've been so busy with my work too. Hopefully, next week I'll be able to double update so look forward to it <3

And if you're still here for the updates, thank you so much <3

Hyunjin froze a little, he stared at Felix trying to see if he was lying. But all he saw was sincerity and desperation.

"Are you sure?" he asked, tucking a piece of hair behind Felix's ear. He nodded and leaned to press a desperate kiss on Hyunjin's lips. Hyunjin smiled at that.

"Yeah. I'm sure, Jinnie," he spoke so softly that Hyunjin would have missed it hadn't he been staring at Felix's lips.

"Okay, so uh..." Hyunjin cleared his throat. "Do you want to do it now?" he asked and Felix sighed, getting off Hyunjin's lap to grab a bottle of strawberry-flavoured lube and condoms from his side table. "Does this give you an answer?" he asked, his tone came out ruder than he intended.

Hyunjin smirked at that, "And who said you can speak in such a tone? You should be punished for that, don't you think so?" he raised his eyebrows expectantly, chuckling to himself when he saw Felix's knees buckle at his words. He loved the effect his words had on Felix.

"I'm sorry," Felix muttered under his breath before getting back on the bed and keeping the stuff in his hand beside Hyunjin.

Hyunjin smiled as he grabbed Felix by the waist and pulled him onto his lap, he leaned in and pressed their lips together. Hyunjin ran his fingers through Felix's fluffy soft hair, gripping it harshly and pulling at it. A whine escaped the younger's lips and Hyunjin smirked as he kissed down his jaw to his neck.

Felix looked fucked out already and panted slightly to catch his breath. It was a hot sight.

"Please," he started and Hyunjin looked at him curiously, tilting his head. "I'm not a virgin. So, uh. Don't go easy on me."

"Oh?" Hyunjin couldn't help the low chuckle that escaped his lips. "Funny of you to think I would go easy on you sweetheart. But really? You've been fucked in the ass?"

"Yeah, well... I've been pegged," Felix blushes as he admits shyly. Hyunjin had to admit he was a little surprised and turned on by that little knowledge.

Hyunjin reached for the lube before squirting a good amount on his fingers. "Is it? I was hoping that I was the first one who gets to fuck you in the ass," he teases with a smirk, watching Felix squirm on his lap as redness paints his chest, neck and cheeks. "If it makes you better, your cock is the first to be in my ass," Felix whispered so quietly that Hyunjin almost missed it. "I'm glad, baby," he said, moving his hand down to finger around the other's rim with his lubed fingers.

A broken moan escapes Felix's lips and Hyunjin chuckles. "Already so sensitive?" he teased and Felix whined, covering his face. "Shut up," he whined again as Hyunjin pressed a digit into his hole.

Hyunjin slowly pushed his finger in and out as Felix moaned, "How's that feel?" he asked the younger. "Good, so good."

"Yeah?" he asked as he fucked the digit in and out of his hole. The puckered lips sucking his finger in. He moved them with his finger still inside so that Felix was lying on the bed. "So pretty," Hyunjin whispered, pressing kisses to his neck. "Remove your shirt for me, pretty," he demanded as he added another digit. Felix obeys, taking his shirt off and throwing it to the side.