Chapter 10

Hyunjin froze. He wasn't sure if what he heard was correct. His heart raced against his chest and he felt like he'd topple over from how fast his heart was racing. He looked at Felix. Blinking. Just staring at the other. It was like time slowed and there was nothing in between them.

Hyunjin snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Felix ask again.

"Hyunjin?" Hyunjin looked at him, and Felix looked dead serious. There was a slight smile on his face but he could see fear behind that smile.

"Hyunjin, I- uhm. I'm sorry if it's so sudden and it's okay if you don't want to do it."

What the fuck is he saying? Hyunjin had been thinking about kissing those lips since they first met. 

Hyunjin grabbed Felix by his nape and pulled him in for a kiss. It was a sweet smooch. Nothing more but Hyunjin gasped when Felix moved to deepen the kiss, tilting his head. Hyunjin complied before pulling away. Felix looked at him, confused. 

"Why did you move away? Do you not want to kiss me?" Felix looked up at him with doe eyes and Hyunjin groaned at how weak he felt. 

"No, it's not. I mean, Lix. Are you sure about this?" Hyunjin asked before moving to allow Felix into the apartment. 

"Yeah, I'm sure."

"Why?"

Felix felt the question shatter his heart. Why does he want this? Why does he want Hyunjin to kiss him? He glanced at Hyunjin, pulling his lip in between his teeth. 

"Felix?" he heard him call out his name but the voice felt distant. Felix looked at him blankly before sighing a little. 

"I knew this was a bad idea," he thought... Out loud. "I'm sorry, Hyunjin. I'll just go," he turned on his heels to leave but he felt Hyunjin grip his wrist. "What do you mean by that, Felix?"

Hyunjin was confused by how the younger was acting. He held onto Felix's hand when he moved to leave. He didn't want him to leave, not without an explanation at least. 

"I-" Felix looked at him. He could tell that he was nervous, or maybe anxious. The other sighed then and moved to close the distance between them, rising on his tiptoes to kiss Hyunjin. Hyunjin's eyes widened, a little taken back by the action but he kissed back. This time, the kiss felt like something more, more passionate, more steamed, more... intimate. Hyunjin wrapped an arm around Felix's waist, pulling him closer to his body. Felix tangled his fingers through Hyunjin's hair as the other hand found a place on Hyunjin's abs. A soft gasp escaped Hyunjin's lips as he remembered he was shirtless. Felix took the chance to lick into Hyunjin's mouth. Hyunjin let him explore his mouth before slowly dominating the kiss. He noticed how Felix immediately complied. 

After kissing for what felt like an eternity, both pulled away to catch their breath. A string of saliva connected their mouths and Hyunjin looked down into Felix's eyes. Felix inhaled sharply before letting it out and just like that, the atmosphere changed. Hyunjin saw fear settle in the male's eyes before he pushed him away and ran to the front door. Before Hyunjin could call out his name, he was out of the door, slamming it behind him. Hyunjin wondered whether he should follow him or not but he decided on the latter. He didn't want to make things worse than it is. Are things worse? What just happened? Hyunjin sighed and pushed his hair back.

....

Felix ran. He ran and ran to wherever his feet were carrying him. Tears ran down his cheeks as he ran, his vision blurring. He stopped running once he felt his chest tighten and hurt from exhaustion. His body burned, but he didn't have a fever. It hurt to breathe. He collapsed on the ground as he tried to even his breathing. But with the tears that were falling and the panic he was experiencing, it wasn't the easiest thing to do.