Chapter 8

"Hyunjin?" he pulled away from the man to glance at Changbin who stared at him. "Hyung!" he grinned as the guy next to him roamed his hands all over him ignoring Changbin's presence. 

Changbin frowned and walked closer, stopping the guy with his hands all over Hyunjin. 

"Babe, who's this guy?" the guy asked Hyunjin. "I'm his hyung and if you don't leave now, things will get messy," Changbin threatened in a low voice and the guy gave a disgusting sneer before walking away. "Hyung!" Hyunjin whined, watching him leave. "I was about to get a good fuck tonight and you gave me blue balls," Changbin rolled his eyes and clutched Hyunjin's elbow gently, "let's go, you're drunk," Hyunjin let him take him away from the bar. Instead of returning to the karaoke bar where their friends were, Changbin took him to his car. 

"Why did you follow me out anyway?" Hyunjin asked, leaning his head on the seat and closing his eyes.  "Because you looked like you were going to make a mistake and I came out to stop you. I'm such a good friend, aren't I?" Changbin chuckled as he started the car and made his way out of the parking lot. 

"No, seriously hyung," Hyunjin frowned, feeling sick from the car's motion. "I wanted to have sex and you fucking cockblocked me," he stuck out his tongue at Changbin who said. 

"Did you want to have sex or did you run away cause Felix turned you on?" Hyunjin snapped his neck towards Changbin. "What?"

"I saw how you were looking at him before the guilt hit you, yeah?" Changbin sighed as he drove the car without a specific destination in his head. "Yeah, maybe. I don't know. I want to sleep Hyung," Hyunjin closed his eyes, Changbin turned the cooling down a bit to a comfortable temperature and turned the car around to take Hyunjin home. 

....

It has been a week since the night Changbin stopped Hyunjin from having drunken sex with a stranger and here he was, standing in Felix's studio again. Nami had scolded him before covering the dark circles underneath his eyes with a bit of concealer. Hyunjin just complied without any complaints, knowing he deserved that since he had been staying up until late into the night to finish a painting he'd been working on. 

He worked out wearing the tight leather pants with a half skirt pinned to it, his outfits today were more provocative and suggestive than the ones he had modelled in so far. He walked out to find that Felix had already finished setting up and was waiting for Hyunjin. Both of them exchanged smiles before taking their respective spots. Hyunjin's demeanour immediately changed as he followed Felix's orders, posing and making faces for the pictures. 

"Okay, you're doing great, Hyunjin," Felix stuck his head around the camera and smiled at him. "Just give a few more sexy poses and we'll be done," he said and Hyunjin smiled, before giving a smouldering look to the camera. 

....

Hyunjin waited for Felix to finish up, he didn't have to. Not really. Nonetheless, he waited. Felix locked the studio and turned to face Hyunjin. "Were you waiting for me?" he asked, a smile on his face. "Yeah, I wanted to ask if you want to hang out. Maybe crash at my or your place?" Hyunjin suggested with a smile. "My place? Jisung and Changbin hyung lives with you right?" Hyunjin nodded and followed Felix. 

Felix took him to his apartment which was a few minutes away from the studio. We walked in, the apartment looking as neat as Hyunjin remembers. Felix kicked off his shoes and plopped down on the sofa. "Make yourself at home, Hyunjin. Agh, wait. Do you want something to drink? I have some beer in the fridge," Felix got up to get the beer as Hyunjin nodded. Felix handed a can to him and gently pulled Hyunjin so he was sitting next to him.