Chapter 6

A/N: hello, sorry for the late update. I didn't have the motivation to write for the past two weeks. :) But I'll be going back to updating weekly. So, I hope you guys look forward, to it <3

"Hey, Lix," he called my name while putting down the stuff he bought. "Should we watch a movie while we eat?" he asked, turning around to smile at me. I smiled and nodded at the suggestion, happy I didn't have to get over my hangover alone. 

"What should we watch?" I asked as I helped him unpack the sushi he brought and grabbed chopsticks before we sat on the couch. I grabbed the remote and turned the TV on. "Let's watch a romcom," Hyunjin suggested as he glanced at me. I grinned at this and went to the search bar to play one of my favourite movies. Set it up.

I turned the movie on and smiled at Hyunjin. "Have you watched this one?" I asked as the intro music cued. "Nope, I'm invested," Hyunjin's eyes sparkled as they met mine. I smiled and leaned back as I grabbed the chopsticks to taste the sushi. "Mmm, it's so good," I moan softly at the burst of flavours in my mouth. Hyunjin laughed and ate one himself before nodding in agreement. "Yeah, it is," both of us went quiet and subconsciously, I moved to rest my head on Hyunjin's shoulders as we watched the movie. I felt vibrations against my body occasionally as Hyunjin giggled at the funny parts. 

As the credits rolled, I straightened my body to stretch. "So, how did you like it?" I asked Hyunjin and he turned his body to face me. "Hm, I liked it. But."

"Oh no, there's a but," I giggled and he smiled. 

"Don't worry, the movie was good. I'm just a sucker for boy love." 

I glanced at the TV and muttered 'I see' before turning back to him. 

"Ah, I've been wanting to ask. Are you gay?" I asked bluntly and Hyunjin hummed. 

"Yes, I'm gay," he said. "Is that going to be an issue?" he asked, looking at me.

"No," I shook my head as I remembered how I saw him all over the guy he was with. 

"Are you?" I looked up when I heard Hyunjin ask. I shake my head again. 

"No, I'm straight."

"Ah," was all the response I got. "What do we do now?" Hyunjin sat up to take the disposable plates and throw them away. "Should we go out for ice cream? Wait, what's the time?" I fumbled out of the couch to grab my phone and check the time. It was past noon. "Shit, I have to go to work."

"Okay, then we could meet up for ice cream later?" Hyunjin suggested and I nodded. "Yeah, come by the studio around 8 pm and we could go," I added as I walked Hyunjin to the door. "Yeah, that's nice."

Hyunjin opened the door to leave but I stopped him. "Hyunjin, thank you so much," I said before hesitantly leaning to hug him. "You're most welcome, Felix."

Hyunjin's POV:

Hyunjin, breathe! Breathe! Fucking breathe!

I wrapped my hands around his small waist, hugging him back for a while before Felix pulled away with a smile on his face. "You're most welcome, Felix. Call me anytime and we can hang out," I smiled back in reassurance. "And I'll see you tonight," I said before leaving Felix's place. 

Excitement bubbled through my heart, and I was happy that I'd see Felix tonight. Even though I was disappointed to hear that Felix was not a boy kisser, I'm more than happy to be his friend. 

I walked in and found Jisung and Minho making out with each other on the couch. "Ew, get a room," I make a face at the both of them before making a beeline to the fridge to get something to drink.