Chapter 1

Felix's POV:

The sound of continuous shutters erupted the room. The model posed in various ways as I took pictures.

"Lean your head back!" the model followed the orders as I took pictures. 

"Perfect, Ji Ahn! You're perfect!" I yell from behind the camera. I crouched down as the model placed her chest on the ground, reaching her arm out, arching her back and leaning her head back. 

"Yes! Just like that!" I say as I go closer, taking close-up shots of her. 

After a few more shots, the photo shoot ended, I thanked the model and took out my phone. The screen lights up and dad's name appears on the screen. I swiped up and pressed the phone to my ear.

"Hey, Dad." 

"Hey, son. Did the photoshoot go well?"

"Yeah, model Ji Ahn was my client today," I spoke walking into my office and turning the light on with my elbow. 

"I see that her manager finally listened to my advice" " Dad chuckles and I smile to myself. My dad is my biggest supporter. When I told my dad that I wanted to be a photographer, he didn't hesitate to build a studio for me. Not only did he do that, but he also made sure the studio was well-equipped and comfortable for me to work at. 

It also helped that my dad owned a clothing brand so most of the photo shoots I do is for my dad's models.

"Thanks, Dad," I say and move towards my desk where I place the camera and sit down on the rolling chair. 

"Yeah, Lix. Also, there's a model I'd like for you to meet. Are you up for dinner tonight?" he asks and I think for a while. "Sure, I'll be there as soon as I finish uploading the pics from today to the system." 

I hang up and start working, transferring my pictures of Ji Ahn to the system. After I finished transferring, I went through all of them, picking out good shots to edit later tonight. Once I was done, it was finally time to head home for dinner as my father had mentioned inviting the 'model' to our home.

I parked my car in the garage and got out, locking the car behind me as I headed inside. The maid greeted me, letting me know that my father was in the study with his guest. 

I gently knocked on the door of my father's study and heard my father's deep voice in seconds. "Come in"

I opened the door and smiled at my dad before noticing the guy next to him. He looked like he was about my age and he was gorgeous. If my dad wasn't there, I was sure I'd have stared at him with my mouth wide open. 

He seemed to be taller than me by a few inches and his long blonde hair was tied into a low half ponytail. He smiled at me when we made eye contact and I felt flustered. 

"Hyunjin, this is my son. He's the great photographer I have been talking about", my dad ushered me to his side and I was still staring at Hyunjin when he held out his hand. 

"Hi, I'm Hyunjin", he smiled showing his dimple. I stared at his hands and quickly held his hand, shaking it gently. "Hey, I'm Felix," Hyunjin grinned and slowly let go of my hand. My stomach did a flip flop and my breath came out slightly hitched. 

"He's your age. You guys should get along since you'll be working together", Dad said, looking at me. "I'll leave you two to talk", he says before leaving the study as Hyunjin and I stand there awkwardly. 

"Uhm, here. Sit down", I said and sat down on the couch and Hyunjin followed me. 

"I heard from your dad that you're a great photographer," Hyunjin said, leaning back on the couch. He was dressed in a simple beige sweatshirt and jeans yet he was incredible and ridiculously good-looking.