Chapter 4

Hyunjin's POV:

"Felix?"

I called out his name, but he had his eyes closed with half of his face hidden by his arms resting on the table. I step closer and lightly brush my fingers on his arm and he jerks awake. He looked at me with wide eyes before blinking away his sleepiness. "Hyunjin, hi! I'm so sorry."

"Hi, Felix. So, you did do the edits without sleeping last night," I say with an amused expression as he grinned at me sheepishly while brushing his fingers through his hair. "Yeah, I was too excited to work on them. I see that you've got them?" he asked, standing up. 

"Yep, I got them alright. They looked so good, I looked so good. Thank you, Felix," I brushed my tongue over my dry lips as I pushed my hands into the pockets of my pants. "It's all you, Hyunjin. You're amazing. And uh, I'll get back to you in a minute," for a brief moment, I saw something flush across his face but I wasn't sure what it was. I shrugged it off and watched him walk through the door of his office before heading back to where Nami and Changbin hyung were hitting it off with each other. 

"Hey, Hyunjin. Where's Felix?" Nami stopped to look at me as I halted my steps next to them. "He'll be with us in a minute," I simply answered and glanced at Changbin who raised an eyebrow knowingly. I shake my head and turn my head slightly hearing footsteps. 

"Hey, Nami. Hey, uh-?" Felix stopped when he saw Changbin. "Uh, we have another client?" he glanced at Nami confused. "No, I'm Changbin. Hyunjin's best friend and sugar daddy," he said cheekily, earning a smack from me. "He's kidding, he's my hyung and best friend, but not that," heat rose from my neck as I cleared my throat and our eyes met briefly. 

"I'm Felix. I'm a photographer as you can tell," Felix smiled, holding his hand out for Changbin who gladly took it, shaking his hand. "Hyunjin is right. You're hot," he earns another smack from me as my cheek turns a dusty pink. "Hyung!" I complained as he winked at me. I glanced at Felix noticing the light blush that coloured his freckles. "Thank you," Felix hid his blush with his infectious smile before glancing at Nami. "We should get started," he then looked in my direction, "You should go with Nami, Hyunjin. I'll get everything ready till you're done,"  I nodded and waved at Changbin before beelining to the dressing room with Nami. 

"He's so cute," Nami gushed as soon as I walked in. "Who? Changbin?" I ask, feigning ignorance in an attempt to tease her.  "Yes! I forgot to ask for his number. Do you think you can give it to me?" she asked. I stared at her before letting out a chuckle. 

"Sure. But only if you make me look amazing today," I teased her as she poked out her tongue before picking out an outfit for the next shoot. "Whatever, we'll go with this one first," she said, handing it to me. "Call me when you're done," she smiled kindly before stepping out as I stripped out of my normal clothes to wear the outfit given to me. It was a fluffy leopard pattern jacket, stringing along a white tee to go with it. The outfit was matched with dirty blue jeans.  I quickly wore them before calling for Nami who entered the room. I sat down on the chair as she started working on my makeup and hair. 

"What shall we go for today?" she asked, I looked up to see her staring at my face, her face squinched in pure concentration. I leaned back against my seat, closing my eyes. "Nami, I have been thinking about dying my hair black," I opened one eye when I heard a snort, raising my eyebrow at her. "Isn't it your natural hair colour?" she asked, picking up the sponge and an eyeshadow brush as she started doing my eye makeup. 

"It is, but I don't remember the last time I had my natural look," I clicked my tongue, my eyes closed as she brushed the pigment onto my eyelids. 

"Oh, that gives me a great idea. I have some coloured hair spray cans! How about we spray paint your hair black for this look!" Nami exclaimed as she once again stopped working on my eye. I opened both my eyes and grinned, "I like that idea!"