Dean X Reader

Imagine: Going on a hunt and a djinn put you in a dream. Dean and Sam enter your dream with dreamroot only to see you and Dean with a family, happy.

Your body was hurled into the wall. As the djinn started to glow an electric blue. The last thing you could remember was Dean and Sam killing the dijin as the blackness surrounded you.

"(Y/N), sweetie. Wake up." Your body was being gently pushed. Your eyes fluttered open to see Dean smiling over top of you.

"Sweetie. You fell asleep on the couch again." Dean chuckled. You rubbed your eyes, looking around. The surroundings looked very unfamiliar.

"Where the hell am I?" You asked cautiously getting up from the couch. Dean laughed confusingly.

"In our house. Maddie!! Come down here! You have school in a little while!" Dean yelled.

"Maddie?" You questioned. Dean gave you a quizzical look and pat your dog.

"Dean. You hate dogs.." You stated.

"No I don't. Your the one who wouldn't let us get one." Dean explained, letting the dog out.

"Mum!! Did you and Daddy get into a fight?" A little blonde girl came running up to you. Mum? Daddy? I'm this kids mum!?!? Dean laughed.

"No. Mommy was just tired and slept on the couch." Dean explained.

"Is uncle Sammy coming over?" Maddie asked. But before Dean could answer the door rang.

"I got it." You got up and shot him a smile pecking him on the cheek. "Someone's in a good mood." He mumbled. You opened the door to see Jess and Sam. You hugged Jess.

"(Y/N). Can't. Breathe." She wheezed out.

"Sorry. I just. I missed you." You smiled.

"We just saw you yesterday." Sam piped in. You played it cool.

"I know. I just.. It seems like forever." You hugged Jess again. Releasing her quickly.

"Okay. C'mon Maddie. Ready for school?" Jess asked. Maddie nodded. Soon they took her to school.

"I need a beer." You spoke going to the fridge just to find absolutely none.

"Babe? Since when do you drink?" Dean asked.

"Oh. I don't. I was just testing you to see if you know me that well." You lied. Dean smiled, a genuine smile, one that you've never seen before.

---------l8er that night---------

Maddie was playing with the dog and you and Jess were talking happily amoungst yourselves. Sam and Dean were at the grill as Dean made hamburgers.

"Dean! Your going to burn them!" Sam scolded.

"They are at it again." Jess teased.

"Aren't they always?" You chuckled. Moving toward Dean. Taking his beer, his arm was wrapped around your waist. Jess soon came over and Sam held her hand. You didn't remember ever going on the djinn hunt. Or hunting period, at this point. You felt a little dizzy.

------------------

Dean and Sam both took the dreamroot to get into your head. Seeing that it was the only was to get you out of the djinn messed up dream. Dean and Sam were in the backyard watching a little girl play with a dog. You were laughing at something Sam had said, as was Jess.

"Dean.." Sam spoke to the older. Who was looking in shock at your happiness. Your little girl, that you had with him, your apple pie life.

"Sam. Dont look at me like that." Dean knew how Sam was looking at him. Soon the door rang. You pecked the apple pie Dean on the cheek and opened the door to see Mary and John alive. You gave them a tight hug. After the BBQ you went inside. The real Sam and Dean trailing not far behind. You sat down and sighed heavily. Running your fingers through my hair.

"Okay. So. Dean is my husband. I have one kid, Maddie. One dog. I don't drink. Mary, John and Jess are still alive. And Sam is engaged...." Dean and Sam tried calling you loudly. Only for you to hear faint whispers.

"This isn't real.." You mumbled. You heard a faint whisper again. You looked up. To see the real Dean and Sam standing in front of you. But you didn't know it at the time.

"Dean. I'll be right out. I promise." You promised. Dean didn't say anything. You felt hands grip your side and hug you from behind.

"Dean? But you were just-" you pointed to where the real Dean was standing.

"Babe. C'mon. Mom wants a group picture." Dean laughed. You pushed him away.

"Your not the real Dean!" Your head started to pound. "The djinn!!" You yelled.

"Babe what are you talking about?" You slammed his lips to yours. And pulled away really quick.

"I want you to be real. God I do! But your not." You walked away, to the park.

"Didn't Dean stab himself to get him out of this nightmare?" You asked yourself. And that's exactly what you did. You woke up panting. The real Dean rushed over to you.

"Hey! Hey. Hey. Your okay. Just some blood loss. Sammy got you patched up. Your going to be fine." You slumped back down.

"Okay...okay.." You sighed.

"My head hurts.." You whined.

"We have tylonol." Dean said holding up a bottle.

"What would I do without you?" He smiled. Soon making a duck face.

"Probably sink then drown." You opened your mouth with mock hurt.

"I'm glad I'm back." You mumbled.

"Me too." Dean sighed.