New beginning

It had been a months since everything happened and everyone was keeping themselves to themselves but obviously I was at a street race because where else would i be. Street signs were placed out on the roads . People gathered around showing of theirs cars . dancing , drinking and having fun while i finished cleaning up my car (purple Nissan skyline R33 GT-R) I sat waiting on the edge of my cars waiting for Tej as usual . Tej and i go way back we became friends at a street race when he bet me i would loose a race to him but little did he know the great Dominic Toretto had taught me how to drive since we were kids . I never introduced Tej and Dom as i thought it was nice to have friends who didn't know each other it meant that i was able to relax with different people and not have the same people know all the same stuff that went on about the same stuff . Tej had his own style he was more into getting the cash and setting up races whereas Dom was more into racing and wining cars. 

Tej comes walking over towards us with a concerned look on his face. 

Tej: "what's going on you are only 3rd leg what happened to your fourth"

Millie: "it was Wakeen but he had to work graveyard shift"

Tej: "Graveyard shift man?"

Slap Jack: "why don't you run with us Tej"

Tej: "hell no i'm not running with yall man. And i tell you what you find a forth or you don't race. How about that huh?"

Orange Julius: "we should find two so we don't have to run wit Millie over here"

Millie: "Idiot" 

Tej: "wait a second. Wait a second why don't i just find yall a forth and we settle this on the streets"

Millie: "bring him on"

Tej: "anybody i want. No matter who it is"

Slap Jack: "yeah"

Tej walks away phoning someone which seems to be a really intense conversation.

Tej: "yeah man you wanna race tonight"

Brian: "yeah you know i could use the money"

Tej: "you got 4 minutes"

Brian: "alright i'll be there"

Tej smirks and turns around to face all of us. 

Tej: "the race starts in 4 minutes"

Millie: "who is it? "

Tej: "that's a secret... I can't tell you that"

The people around us turn the music up and start dancing. Lines we spray painted across the floor to show where we start the race while we wait for this mysterious man to come to the race . We all wait until we hear this loud roar coming from behind us turns out the forth has now turned up . People moved out the way to let this car get through . They stare in shock wan watch this car's every move . Smoke comes out from the car when Tej's face lights up with a smile. 

Tej: "yeah. There's our forth right there"

Millie: "shit it's Brian"

Brian steps out his car walking towards Tej with a smile on his face while People behind him are cheering for him with excitement. 

Brian: "What's up Tej" He fist bumps him.

Tej: "what's happening dude"