Their Butler Able

Words = Talking

Words = Thinking

Words = Actions/Speaker name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(We see a young girl, 13 years old, floating above the ground draped in a crimson red cloth. The floor is covered in glowing white feathers as black feathers rain down with a black viod surrounds her and a crow with red eyes perched on a stick. She hears a man's voice in her head.)

Sebastian: Think carefully, young lady

Sebastian: Think carefully, young lady. Should you reject the faith even this once, the gates of paradise will forever be out of your reach.

Amara: Do you think one who was among those faithful would ever go so far as to summon someone like you? The only reason I'm doing this is for him.

Sebastian: I'll ask but once more. Do you wish to form a contract with me?

Amara: Indeed, I do! But enough of these tiresome inquiries. Let us swiftly reach an accord, and I'll have no need for further deliberation.

[Amara's Bedroom]

Sebastian: Mistress, it is time for you to wake up.

(Sebastian drew the curtains of the room, allowing the morning light to filter in. Amara, resembling a sleeping beauty, merely turned to the other side, huddling closer to her blanket as her butler continued.)

Sebastian: For breakfast today, we have a lightly poached salmon accompanied by a delicate mint salad. I can also offer toast, scones, or pain de campagne.

(He poured her a cup of tea, waiting patiently.)

Sebastian: Which dish would you like to have this morning?

(Amara grumbled, her voice muffled by the blankets.)

Amara: Get me a scone.