Their Butler, However You Please

(Even though it was midway through December, the snow had melted and the ground came peeking through the cracks; the leaves piled up were swept away by the Phantomhive servants. Finny, with his broom in hand sweeping away the snow, sighed heavily.)

Finny: I just don't understand why we can't celebrate. Tomorrow is an important day for the Young Master after all.

MeyRin: (looked up from her place on the ground, crunchy leaves bundled in her hands). It's a special occasion. I wish we could make it lovely for him, yes I do.

(Just then, they caught sight of a carriage coming up the drive, small bells jingling with every turn of the wheel. Elizabeth, in all her pink-attired glory, waved out of the carriage window with a brilliant smile on her face.)

Elizabeth: I'm here!

(Finny and MeyRin were immediately terrified of her presence.)

Finny and MeyRin: LADY ELIZABETH!

(You and Ciel were walking up the stairs when Elizabeth suddenly barged into the mansion.)

Elizabeth: CIELLLLLLLLLLL!

Ciel: Lizzie?!

(Elizabeth spun Ciel around violently while you stayed near Sebastian to avoid getting hit.)

Elizabeth: Here, this is for you! (Elizabeth calmed down, put a box in Ciel's hands, and greeted you.) Amara! You look dazzling today! Mwuah! Mwuah! And this is for you! (She kissed both sides of your cheeks as you did the same to her and she also placed a box in your hands.)

(You and Ciel were going to open your boxes when Elizabeth saw that Ciel had his ring on, looking good as new.)

Elizabeth: Hold on, I thought I broke this...

Ciel: Well fortunately Sebastian was able to repair it.

(You open your box as Ciel was occupied with Elizabeth. Inside were a pair of ruby earrings, a pair of sapphire earrings, and a pair of purple topaz earrings.)