Oc Info

Name: Lady Amara Phantomhive

Age: 15 (Current) {Will get older in the story don't worry}

Titles: The Queen's Panther

Birthday: October 5, 1876

Appearance: Amara is an elegant young lady with porcelain skin, bright sapphire-blue eyes, and long blue-black hair with grey undertones. She possesses a curvaceous figure that enhances her graceful demeanor and adds to her regal presence.

Personality: Amara is intelligent, poised, and fiercely independent. Growing up in the prestigious Phantomhive household, she has been trained to uphold the family's reputation with unwavering dignity. Beneath her composed exterior lies a sharp wit and a determination to defy societal expectations. While she respects tradition, Amara is not afraid to challenge conventions and forge her own path.

Skills:

Fencing: Amara is a skilled fencer, honing her abilities under the tutelage of the finest instructors. Her swift footwork, precise strikes, and strategic mindset make her a formidable opponent in the fencing salon. She views fencing not only as a physical exercise but also as a means of asserting her strength and autonomy.

Etiquette and Elegance: As befitting a young noblewoman, Amara is well-versed in the intricacies of etiquette, manners, and social graces. She can navigate high society with ease, exuding poise and charm in every interaction. Whether attending lavish balls or formal dinners, she conducts herself with grace and sophistication, earning admiration from peers and elders alike.

Intellectual Curiosity: Amara possesses a keen intellect and a thirst for knowledge. She is an avid reader with a particular interest in literature, history, and philosophy. Her inquisitive nature drives her to explore diverse subjects and engage in thought-provoking conversations. She also speaks 10 foregign languages such as, French, German, Italian and more. Amara's intellectual pursuits fuel her ambition to carve out her own legacy beyond the confines of traditional gender roles.

Background: Amara is the younger sister of Ciel Phantomhive, heir to the Phantomhive earldom. Despite the tragedies that have befallen their family, she remains a steadfast source of support for her brother. Together, they navigate the complexities of their aristocratic upbringing, bonded by a shared sense of duty and a determination to uphold the Phantomhive legacy.

As she matures into adolescence, Amara grapples with the expectations placed upon her as a young noblewoman. While she embraces her role within society, she refuses to be confined by its rigid constraints. With each graceful stride and deft thrust of her foil, she asserts her identity as a formidable force to be reckoned with—a Phantomhive through and through.

Relationships: Amara shares a close bond with her brother Ciel and their loyal butler Sebastian Michaelis. Beyond their familial ties, Amara and Sebastian share a romantic connection based on mutual understanding and companionship.She also values her friendships with other members of the Phantomhive household, as well as with individuals such as Lau and Madam Red, who have proven to be trustworthy allies in their endeavors.

Trivia: Despite her refined upbringing, Amara has a mischievous side and enjoys playing pranks on her brother and friends from time to time. She has a fondness for sweets, particularly chocolate truffles, and often indulges in them as a guilty pleasure. Additionally, she has a strong affinity for animals, which is reciprocated, and is often seen caring for the animal residents of the Phantomhive Manor. She also helps Sebastian sneak in cats from time to time.