Their Butler, Training

Amara: He's gone...

Bard: Bloody Hell...

(The girl could only nod her head in agreement. It wasn't long before Ciel and Sebastian joined the others in the basement. Angela then came up behind them.)

Angela: Where is Lord Barrymore?

(Amara glared at her,) If we knew the answer to that, we wouldn't be in this predicament! (Sebastian couldn't resist smirking at her thoughts. Just then, they heard someone banging at the front door. The occupants of the house made their way up to the main hall and welcomed their late night visitor as he burst through the door, drenched from the rain and bundled up in warm clothes. On his knees he spoke.)

Visitor: The Demon Hound... The Demon Hound is here.

(They all gasped at those words. At the dog fighting arena, a long howl echoed through the town's gravestones and mingled with the villagers' chanting.)

Villagers: The white dog is a good dog, a good dog, good. The black dog is a bad dog, a bad dog, bad. He'll eat your flesh down to the bone, down to the bone. He'll gobble you up until you're gone, until you're gone. Lull-a-by sunset, lull-a-by goodnight.

( When the household arrived, properly attired, Bard was unimpressed with their behaviour.)

Bard: Snap out of it! All of you! What are you doing?

(Lightning flashed over their heads and cast an eerie glow over Barrymore's cooling corpse. This was followed by the screams of the servants. Ciel, Amara and Sebastian looked at one another before the demon stepped forward and took a closer look at the body. He examined the man's right arm, noticed how the hand had been bitten off and left a bloody stump behind. Around them, the villagers were pleading for the Demon Hound's forgiveness. Amara saw Angela faint beside her and was forced to catch her, she was surprisingly heavy for such a slight woman.)

Amara: Why do you have to faint now, damned woman?! (She snapped. She looked at Finny and gave him an order.) Hold her. (Passing the maid off to the gardener, Amara returned to Ciel's side and placed a hand on his shoulder.)

(When they returned to the house, Ciel, Amara and Sebastian were gathered in the drawing room along with the others. The girl had happily left Bard, MeyRin, Finny and Tanaka to tend to Angela for the night, and was far too energised to consider going back to bed again, so she stood beside Sebastian with her arms folded over her chest.)

Sebastian: Well, this is unfortunate, master, mistress. To think, all this happening after the case was closed. I'm sure you are a bit... annoyed.

(Sebastian teased your brother who sat next to you with a frown.)

Ciel: Are you quite finished?

Sebastian: Where is Angela?

(Sebastian questioned the servants along with the wind that whispered against the windows.)

Mey-Rin: We left her resting up in her bed for now. She seems tired, yes she does.

Bard: It's too pitiful to watch, the poor bird.

Ciel: This village isolated itself completely from the rest of society out of fear of the demon hounds curse. I thought for certain the Demon Hound was an illusion created by Lord Barrymore so he could more firmly rule the village. But with him dead... I need to rethink things.