Chapter 8

The next day Xia Rui announced about that ZGDX was going on vacation and the captain was taking them to Sanya(a beach place in china).

They were all very happy and excited. They all packed their bags and got ready to leave the next day.
__________________________________

In Sanya :

"It's so nice to be able to kick back and relax a little bit," Tong Yao said with a relaxed sigh as she closed her eyes and spread her arms out to soak in the sun and the salty sea air.

While the boys were loading the luggages to the cabins of the hotel.

they had the rest of the four day trip to relax and enjoy themselves before going back to Shanghai to continue training.

"Before everyone go out and have fun, please, and I beg of you, lather up on sunscreen and come back often for reapplication. I will have your head if any of you come back with a sunburn," lectured Xiao Rui as he dumps a bag full of different type sunscreens onto a table.

Everyone begrudgingly grabbed a random bottle and started to vigorously apply the sunscreen until they reeked of the fake coconut smell of sunscreen.

Well, all except the captain who, despite the heat, was still dressed in long pants and a long sleeve and was lounging on a reclined beach chair.

"It shouldn't be too crowded today but try your best to keep your hats on, especially you, Tong Yao," Xiao Rui said with his hands on his hips.

"Play for a little bit then come in for some water. Drinks and food should be coming soon. Keep an eye out for each other and don't go too deep into the water!"

The five eager ZGDX members could only nod along as their team manager nagged. They were used to this and had found that it was best to keep silent or else they would never leave the cabins. Immediately they all took off running towards the rolling waves and screams of excitement.

"Honestly, it's like they've never been on vacation before," Xiao Rui said as he watched them all run off.

"It has been a while since the last one," God Ming said with a chuckle.

"Those idiots deserve it. Just let them be," Lu Sicheng said with closed eyes. It really has been a while since the team had time off to relax and enjoy themselves.

"Eh Cheng Ge, why are you sleeping? Didn't we have a free night last night? You should've had plenty of time to sleep. What did you do last night?" Xiao Rui said as he helped Ming God put out the towels and put all the sunscreens in an easily accessible place.

Lu Sicheng opened one eye to look at Xiao Rui as if to ask him if he was seriously asking that question before shamelessly replying, "Those bashful things adults do under the cover."

Xia Rui thought he really needs to go and find a girlfriend soon or else he will die with all the dog food the couples of the team have been serving him.
_____________________________________

Outside the Cabins :

Tong yaos beach outfit :