chapter 11

3 days after their skirmish with DQ five Tong yao got a WeChat notification from an unknown number while she was practicing.

She checked her phone, it said

WeChat:

Unknown - Hello smiling, this is Shen Li aka lily new mid of DQ five.

Tong yao - Hello, it's nice to know you.

Shen Li - can you meet me today please.

Tong yao - I'm still busy practicing.

Shen Li - I just want to share somethings and know somethings as we are the only females in this field.

Tong yao - Hmmm let's see can I bring my bff.

Shen Li - Sure! I'll send you the location and time.

Tong yao - okay

Shen Li - thankyou smiling.

After the conversation , she asked lu Sicheng about it.

"No not allowed" said lu si cheng

"Why" asked tong yao with her widened eyes. (she was trying to be cute so he will let her go)

"Just 3 days ago you were jealous because she was attacking me and now you want to meet her" said Lu si cheng .

Tong yao pouted and said"it was because I don't know her before and now she wants to talk to me and I'm also taking Jinyang with me, come on Cheng ge please".

Lu Sicheng has no other option he can't say no to her cute girlfriends pouting face.

He sighed and said" fine but come back before 8pm and send me your location and call me when you reach. One more thing, I'll pick you up afterwards.

Tong yao said" but I'm going at 7 how can I come so early". Before she could say more she saw the firm look on her boyfriend's face and gave up knowing she couldn't win against him.

So she said "aya aya captain got it"

Lu Sicheng nodded at her and smiled.
Seeing that she kissed him on the cheek and ran away to dress up.
_______________________________________

Tong Yao and Jinyang met Shen Li at the location she sent which was a Bar.

After she reached the bar she let lu Sicheng know about her arrival

WeChat:

The one I want to marry - chenge I have arrived at the location.

Stupid thug - send me your location

Stupid thug - why is your location a "Bar"

The one I want to marry - Don't worry captain I won't order the same drink.

Stupid thug - order a mocktail or soft drink.

The one I want to marry - aya aya captain.

Stupid thug - At 7:55 I will be outside waiting for you.

The one I want to marry - that's just another 40 minutes.

Stupid thug - Use those 40 minutes as best as possible, and if you don't come out till 8:00 then I'll go inside and carry you out as a rabbit.

The one I want to marry - Stupid pervert.

Their chat ended as tong yao and Jinyang found Shen Li and sat next to her.

As Shen Li saw them she said "so YQBC mid,s girlfriend is your bff .

"Hmmm and she is currently also the owner of YQBC" answered Tong yao .