Chapter 42

Amelia and Charley play in the living room while I wash dishes and Andrew changes his passwords. I can't help but keep checking out the windows to make sure no one has come up the driveway. After I finish the dishes, I decide to close all the blinds, and recheck all of the locks. Can't be too careful, though if someone wanted in badly enough, the locks wouldn't do much if a window is smashed open.

I kiss the top of Andrew's head from the little sitting area in the kitchen and join the kids in the living room. Amelia is playing music from her phone, they are both running in circles dancing around. I giggle settling down onto the couch, oh to have that much energy again.

"What are you dancing to?" I ask her.

"This is the Zombies one, two and three soundtracks. We are going to watch the first tonight!" She pauses the song, "Charley we should take our showers so we're ready for the movie."

"Yeah, and pjs?"

I grin at the two of them, "Amelia you can use my bathroom while I help Charley."

She grins giving me a hug before running up the stairs. Charley and I follow at a slower pace, "We have sleepover?" Charley asks.

"Yes, we're all going to sleep in the living room tonight. You can use your sleeping bag."

"Yes!" He cheers.

I help him through a quick shower, once he's changed into his pjs I knock on my bedroom door to see if Amelia's finished. "Just a sec!" She calls.

Andrew comes up the stairs, he wraps his arms around me. "Everything okay?"

"Just checking on Amelia, I wanted to change clothes." I rub my butt against him. "Get everything changed over?"

"Yes, that was a pain. I didn't see any unauthorized logins. I checked the security on every account, every login lines up with wherever I've been."

"That's so strange." I murmur. The door flies open and Amelia steps out in a fuzzy unicorn onesie. I choke on a laugh, "That's quite an outfit."

She smiles, "I know, it always leaves everyone speechless with envy." She prances over to the room she's chosen as hers, pulling her suitcase along behind her.

Andrew gently shoves me in the bedroom, locking the door behind us. "Are you up for a quickie?"

My eyes widen, "Is there time?"

He gives me a devilish smirk, pulling off my loose t shirt and yoga pants in one impressive move. Leaving me standing bare in front of him. He eyes my body like a hungry wolf. "You've been like this all day?"

I giggle, "My bras and panties don't really fit right now." I reach for his belt undoing it quickly.

Andrew pulls me up, "On the bed, hands and knees."

I listen to him, and hear his clothes drop to the floor. His hands grip my hips, there's no warning as the head of his cock opens me up and thrusts inside in one go. He pulls me up so I'm kneeling, one hand grips my throat, just enough to thrill me, the other moves to my clit. His fingers are fucking magic, he swirls, pinches and rubs. At the same time thrusting into me, it's literally a minute and I'm coming apart pulling him over the edge with me.

I pant as I flop onto the bed when he releases me with a chuckle. I wave my hand at him not able to move the rest of myself. "How did you do that? I'm spent." I pant.

He just smirks and throws me my pjs, "I'm full of surprises."

I let my head roll back onto the bed, looking up at the popcorn ceiling, "I want to find out everything you know."

Little feet outside the door having me scrambling to pull my clothes on, "Mommy! Movie!" Charley yells before I assume heading down the stairs.

I just have my clothes on, and see that Andrew is dressed in a snug plain gray shirt and flannel bottoms. "Ready?" I ask him.

"Yep, let's go watch teenagers singing about high school."

I laugh, "Don't forget the zombie part."

"Heaven forbid." He chuckles, unlocking the door and leading the way down the stairs.