***Chapter X***

"So, where is Alicent?" I question Rhaenyra and she scowls suddenly. "She's been spending all her time with my father." She hisses as we enter her chambers. I scoffed though I was not really surprised by that. Otto Hightower was just using his daughter as another way into the Royal family. "Well, can you blame her? Her father's a cunt." I state, dropping myself into one of the many chairs in her quarters.

Rhaenyra snickers a little before sitting across from me on a settee. "She doesn't mention it, but I know that Alicent goes to see him. I'm to meet with her today actually." Rhaenyra says with a frustrated huff. I laugh before I stand and offer her my hand. "Dance with me Rhaenyra." I say to her and she smiles. She nods and takes my hand. I pull her to her feet before swinging her around a little. I had gotten stronger since I had last seen her too.

"You know, I have a secret to tell you." I whisper to her softly as she rests her head on my shoulder. "These past six months, I've been in Vaes Dothrak...because I am to be a Khaleesi." I whisper to her as she lifts her head to look at me. A tear streaks down my face. "I am an enemy princess." I finish as Rhaenyra lifts her hand to dry my tears. She pulls my head down, pressing her lips against my own. 

I let out a sigh as I brought her hand up to my lips and kissed her knuckles. "We cannot, my Princess. It is forbidden." I told her. She shakes her head before forcing her lips on mine again. "I only ask this one thing." She says as she pulls the strings of my dress loose. "You are making it very hard to keep my composure. In Vaes Dothrak they would say nothing. But we are not there." I tell her, pinning her hands to my chest tightly.

"And even if we were, you would not be in control, Rhaenyra." I say, my voice a strange sickly sweet tone. "Then take control." She coos. I gently shoved Rhaenyra towards her bedroom. The minute she was on the bed, I was on top of her. I giggled as I straddled her hips. Rhaenyra placed her hands on my waist but I quickly shut that down by pinning her hands above her head. I pressed my nose to her jaw, tracing it as I grinned.

"Now, now, honey. I told you, you're not in control here." I informed her. I gently punctuated each word with a kiss. To her neck, to her collarbone, to the tops of her breasts that were pushing their way out of their dress. Rhaenyra remained silent as though she was defying me. "Apologise to me now." I order, my teeth teasing the skin of her neck for a moment before I gave her a light nip.

"I'm sorry." She whimpers at the bite and I grinned softly. "Good girl." I cooed before I pulled her into a sitting position. One of my hands holds her neck, pulling her into a deep kiss while the other wraps around her waist. Teasingly, I slowly loosen the strings of her dress. "I mean really, perhaps you don't even need me." I suggested to her as I pulled out of the kiss before both my hands went to the back of her dress. 

I pulled on the seam between the laces roughly, opening the dress to reveal the back of her small clothes. "Please." Rhaenyra begged as I gently ran my fingernails along her back. "Poor baby." I coo as I pull the front of her dress down, revealing the front of her small clothes. Her nipples were already hardening and I grinned. I pinched one of them, causing Rhaenyra to let out a loud moan.

"I bet that if I lift your skirts, you'll be dripping, Princess. Are you dripping?" I asked her as I pushed her back down onto her back. I pulled the thick laces out of her dress before I tied it around Rhaenyra's wrists. "Stay." I ordered as I pulled the dress from her hips leaving her in her small clothes. Rhaenyra was trying to work her way out of the laces when I wrapped my fingers around her neck. Nothing more than a small threat.

"Sorry, Mummy." She whimpered again. I giggled before I stood. I pulled off my own dress before I kneeled on the bed, pulling Rhaenyra's legs against my waist. I ran one finger over the top of her underwear, finding them completely soaked through. "Mummy, huh? No, that won't do. I'm your Daddy." I growled at her and she nods submissively. Slowly, I thrust my pelvis against her wet cunt, almost like I had a cock to put into her.

There was the soft sound of skin hitting skin as our small clothes rubbed together. The two of us panted as I brought Rhaenyra closer to her high. "Come on, honey. Cum for me." I ordered her as I thrust against her harder. She let out high-pitched moans as I did so. I give one final thrust before her back arches. Her eyes rolled back as I held one hand to her back. "Good girl." I coo as I let my orgasm fade in order to watch her cum. 

Pulling one of the loose strands of lace, I release her hands from their binds. Pulling her bra off, my lips instantly latch onto one of her nipples. She moaned as I did so, my teeth nipping at her every so often. Grabbing the seams of her underwear, I pulled hard, practically shredding the last of her small clothes. I moved my kisses away from her breast and down her navel until I reached her cunt.

It was completely soaked from her level of arousal as well as the orgasm I had just given her. "Yum." I said before I wrapped my lips around her clit. She all but shrieked as I sucked on it hard, my tongue dipping into her pussy every once and a while. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Rhaenyra screamed as she tossed her head back. I let her go before she could reach her orgasm, licking up the last of her juices before I sat back up onto my knees.

"Naughty girl. To think I'd let you cum twice before I'd even cum once?" I teased before I pulled off my own small clothes, leaving me completely bare. Lying back on the bed next to her, I spread my legs. "You are going to eat and you won't stop until I tell you." I ordered Rhaenyra and she nodded, pressing a kiss to my neck. She kisses my cunt hesitantly and I sigh before pressing her face into it.

"Open your mouth and lick my clit." I instruct her. Her tongue feels for a moment until I moan loudly as she nudges my clit. "That's good girl." I groan as I tip my head back. She continued to run her tongue over my clit until her tongue slips inside of me. I cried out, my eyes rolling back into my head. Listening to my voice, Rhaenyra began thrusting her tongue inside of me, occasionally sucking on my clit while she went. 

"Fuck! Rhaenyra!" I cried out, my back arching off the bed as I came into her mouth. She brought me through my high, carefully sucking the cum out of me. I pant as she pulls off of me, coming to collapse beside me. "Perhaps we should do that again another time." I say to her before the two of us erupt into giggles. Tucking ourselves into bed, we decided that a nap was a good idea right now. And we'd deal with the world later.