💦The Bubbler💦

I woke up to the sound of Astrid entering my room. I sat up and yawned while stretching my body.

"Good morning Astrid," I greet while I rub my eyes with the back of my hand.

"Good morning Princ-" Before she could complete her statement, I looked at her with an eyebrow raised "Emelie," she said before I smiled at her. "Your parents called earlier but you were still asleep you know with the time difference, Alonid is two hours ahead of us."

I nod at what she says, "I'll call them once I'm done dressing up" For some reason it felt like I was forgetting something when it suddenly clicked "Today is Adrien's birthday" I say with a smile as I jump out of bed happily.

"The boy you like?" Astrid says calmly, to which I freeze and look at her.

"Correction Astrid, I don't like him in that manner," I say as I feel my face get warmer "I just think he's nice. Plus, he is just like me! we both have been home schooled all our lives! so I can relate to him easily." I say while walking into my bathroom wrapping my hair in a messy bun.

"If you say so... that's why you stayed up all night making him a gift when you found out huh?" I could sense the sarcasm dripping from her voice. As I rolled my eyes and walked away quickly into the bathroom.

Before I had my bath, I was contemplating whether I should maybe send him a happy birthday message. I thought about it for a while before I decided to just send it after all he is my friend, and ever since the stormy weather, incident we have been chatting a good number of times. So, I thought it was proper to send him a message.

I picked up my phone and started typing...

Adrien's POV.

I was sitting alone at the dining table, hoping that maybe my dad would finally decide to sit with me or even wish me a happy birthday. When Natalie walks in.

"Your schedule Adrien," she says while handing me the tablet.

"Thanks, Natalie," I say as I take the tablet from her, I look at it for a while as she starts walking away.

"Hey! Umm did my father get back to you about my birthday party?" I ask hopefully.

"Well, umm he doesn't think it's a good idea." 

"Of course not." Just then I heard a beep come from my phone, I took it out to see a message from Emelie, and I could feel my mood immediately getting better.

I opened my phone.

Emelie: Happy birthday Adrien🎂💖 

I couldn't help but smile at the message "Thank you Emelie" I didn't realize that I was saying it out loud as I was typing back to her.

"What did you say?" Natalie asks confused.

"Nothing, it's nothing"

"Happy birthday Adrien." I hear Natalie say, I just stare at the message with a smile.

Emelie's POV.

I looked at the message for a while with a smile, I had my bath and looked at the clothes Astrid set out for me. A denim blue jacket with a denim blue skirt paired with a white tank top with a pair of white basic sneakers with some accessories.