studio 54

BEYONCÉ KNOWLESMANHATTAN, NY𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗒 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀

BEYONCÉ KNOWLES
MANHATTAN, NY
𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗒 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀

Beyoncé slammed her room door closed as she continued getting prepared for tonight. After the heated argument with her father about repetitive shit, she was blown and close to saying forget the event all together. The girls had been invited to studio 54 with the Jacksons. Beyoncé didn't know why, nor did she care to ask, she was just excited to finally be outside the house for a reason that wasn't the studio.

She was eager to be in the presence of strangers all with the sole purpose of a good time. Don't get me wrong, she loved her friends, and some of the Jacksons, and her dad a little bit, but that's all she'd been around for nearly a month straight. She needed a break and tonight she planned to party like no one was watching.

Outside her room door, she could hear her father still talking about the argument under her breath. He mocked her and laughed to himself. Though it angered Beyoncé, she knew better than to give him a reaction. Not now, when she was trying to go out with her friends.

She sat at the vanity in her hotel room and lined her lips to perfection. She'd previously flat ironed her hair and done every other step of her makeup, lips were the remaining factor. She added a lighter brown lipstick in the middle of her lips before patting them together to blend the colors. Once it was done to her liking she added a clear gloss and gave her makeup a once-over of setting powder.

While securing her makeup, she caught sight of the frown on her lips. She immediately rested her face and locked eyes with herself in the mirror. She hardly recognized herself. Her eyes were darker than usual, empty almost. A boy once told her, that her eyes were the portal to her soul. Gazing into her eyes, she didn't see a soul. She didn't see happiness or a charismatic personality, she didn't see beauty.

She depression. Darkness and gloom. Her eye no longer carried a glint of innocence. She looked like a temptress from hell. And her outfit tonight would just enhance that. "Frowning gives you wrinkles Beyoncé, fix your face" she recited to herself the words of a woman she once looked up to.

A beautiful woman that was, and she wasn't the only one who thought so. The world did. Micheal did.

She stood up from the vanity and took off the nightgown she threw on as she did her makeup. The first part of her outfit she slipped on was the brown skimpy crop top that stopped right under her boobs. She adjusted her breasts in the top so they'd sit perfectly and comfortably. The top revealed a lot of cleavage. Her mind wondered what her dad would think, but that thought left as quickly as it came. She didn't care what he thought about anything anyway. Her mother would say she was drop-dead gorgeous.