hey friend

BEYONCÉ KNOWLES
MANHATTAN, NY
𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗒 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀

not edited excuse mistakes

Beyoncé sat on the bathroom floor with her chin rested on her knees as she recovered the last 24 hours. She got pissy drunk and found out some things she wished she never did. Like her friend, Stephanie Mills, being in a relationship with her other friend Micheal Jackson. She smiled at the information at the time, but now a pit deeper than the ocean filled her stomach.

Along with the bile that begged to be released from the insane amount of alcohol she consumed. Her night was filled with dancing and laughter nonetheless and she met a couple new friends. Her by far favorite being Jayz. He didn't mind spending a pretty penny or listening to her ramble. Beyoncé assumed it was because he was old and bored surrounded by youngsters whose night was still young. He'd done anything to keep her by him even if it meant buying she and her friends shots galore.

A soft knock on the door made Beyoncé shiver and release herself from her own tight embrace.

"Hey bb, you alright?" Micheal's voice sounded like the finest silk to Beyoncé's ears. The concern in his voice made her stomach churn with a feeling she couldn't quite describe. Her mind floating around the fact he was spoken for. A taken man. Taken by her friend, Stephanie.

"I'm fine. Just... sick" she spoke truthfully, but Micheal assumed she was talking about her hangover. "Well I got you some food and medicine. You still like chocolate chip waffles and fruit? I got you some. And some ginger ale. Hurry please it's gonna get cold. Oh also, when you come out, Matthew wants to speak with you. He's been sitting outside your room for like an hour. Wait, are you decent? I'm coming in" Micheal rambled, pushing the bathroom door open before Beyoncé could protest.

His face held a comforting, gentle smile as he locked the bathroom door behind him. He silently went to sit next to Beyoncé, whose back was resting on the luxurious tub the bathroom held. He mimicked her postion, turning his head to the side to eye her.

"What if I was naked Micheal?" She asked with a blank face that made him giggle. "Whoops" he replied, full on laughing. She shook her head fighting a smile. It brightened her day to see him laugh at the smallest things. He had such a kiddish spirit, it was refreshing to witness.

"You don't wanna get outta here and fill your stomach? The floor is cold you're gonna catch a cramp and I know you're hungry" he said and Beyoncé shrugged.

Her mind was plagued with other things. She wasn't in the mood to move. Sitting next to him right now felt wrong. Waking up next to him this morning was wrong. The way she felt a tinge of anger was wrong. She didn't know what to do, or what her next move was gonna be.

They were finally friends again, working towards being best friends, but she wanted nothing more than to ghost him and go about her business as if he never existed, but that alone would be hard. She was conflicted and hurt and upset, words couldn't express her feelings.

"How do you know when you like someone?" She spoke, her question stunning Micheal for a moment.

He was way more experienced in the dating world. He had way more experience in a lot of things so it was valid to ask. Beyoncé was a late bloomer in every aspect. She'd never been in a relationship, never kissed, been on dates, or even held hands. Micheal on the other hand had done all of the above and then some.

Contrary to his gentle nature and childlike behavior, Micheal was very much a man. Being exposed to so many things so young caused him to crave what was deemed as manly things. Sex. A woman on his arm. He craved sexual intimacy and now at 19, his virginity was long gone. He was a sly womanizer, a slick Casanova. With a sweet smile that hypnotized, his manliness never went unnoticed by any woman who's had the pleasure of being in his presence, better yet on his arm.