Info

Name: Jacqueline Sparrow

Birthday:  June 17

Age: 17

Family: Jack Sparrow ( dad )  Attina Sparrow ( mom )   King Triton ( grandfather ) Queen Athena  ( grandmother disease ) Alana ( aunt ) Adella ( aunt ) Aquata ( aunt ) Arista ( aunt ) Andrina ( aunt ) Ariel ( aunt )  DavyJones ( god father on the mother's side ) Tia Dalma aka goddess Calypso  ( god mother on the mother and father's side) Captain Teague ( grandfather ) Hector Barbossa ( god father on dad's side ) Elizabeth swan (  soon to be tuner aunt ) Will tuner ( uncle ) Monkey D. Luffy ( future husband ) Monkey D. Lily ( future daughter ) Garp ( future grandfather-in-law ) Dragon ( future father-in-law )

Bestfriend: Xena, Gabby, Meliodas, Ban, King, Merlin, Kenshin Himura, Kid, Killer, Wire, Heat, Law and his crew, Luffy, Sabo, Ace, Zoro, Nami, Usop, Sonji, Tony,Tony Choper, Robin, Boa H.

Friends: Daflamingo and Baby 5

being crushed on: Sonji, Kid, Daflamingo, and Law but they soon gives up and just settle for friendship instead but the three of continue's to playfully flurt with her and her playfully flurt back

When she was the age of six her father and uncle before he betrayed him had started her training on sword fighting and how navigate by the stars as well as a compass  and howto predict weather and what kind of weather was coming when wet like the mermaids from H2O she too can turn into a mermaid and have power like ice and snow like Elsa from frozon, water bending and blood bending like katara from the avatar and also like from the avatar she can bend blue fire and lightining like Azula her godmother taught her everthing she knows like when Tia turned Davy from squid like back a man and among other things.  She learned how to fight hand to hand combat, as well as how to use a sword not only from Will and Hector but a friend of hers had the time travel fruit to use it to travel back in time to learn with Kenshin himura as well as learned from Dracule Mihawk they also used it to travel into the future to learn from black widow then back to the past to learn from Xena the warrior princess as well as the amazons Xena did not only tought her how to fight but how to heal as well as pressure points and other many skills as well as fishing with her hands. And how to cook with gabby she learned ow read and wright Greek and tell stories and Melioda with Melioda she not only leard how to fight as well but how to make brooz, from Ban she also learned how to cook and bake from King she leard how to make clothes from Merlin she learned more spell and potions she also went to amazon lily island at the age of twelve her and Boa H. And her sisters became fast friends all four of then were captured made into slaves and forced to eat the fruit Boa and her shard the love love fruit both have equil of it's power but thank to her god mother Tia by giving her the bracelet she can stil swim but once her mermaid kicked in at ther age fifteen the bracelet wasn't need it anymore her mermaid side cancil the affect of the no swim policy thing during fall, and winter she's with the boys but during the spring, and summer she with her dad who will take her anywhere she want especially on her birthday. When she and Luffy were fourteen they started to date two weeks before Ace had to leave all cause Ace was determine to get those two together before he had to set off for his Pirate Adventure it was just to bad that Sabo couldn't have seen any of it after all it was both Ace and Sabo's idea to get the two together after they had made their brother/sister bond with sake but Luffy wanted Jacqueline to be more then a sister but didn't know what or understand what he was feeling but Jacueline she obviously by her blush wantded the same thing as Luffy but didn't say or do anything about it but unlike Luffy she know what he ment by that but didn't know what but both Ace and Sabo did they come up with the idea to ether at least get Luffy to under stand what he was feeling or to get Jacqueline to confess her feelings to Luffy she eventually confessed to him but he still didn't quiet understand but agreed to her boyfriend and so they started to date.