Chapter ten: Unwecome Customer! Sanji's Food and Ghin's Debt!

( Jacqueline p.o.v. )

We had just enter the restauraint and apparently had missed a fight against this Sanji character and foolbody 'What a sham I would've have love to to see that asshole get his ass handed to him. Oh well maybe next time.' I thought. "Oh no our customer damit not again Sanji. What do you think you're doing to our customer?" another cheff asked as he walk into the room angrily as he point to the blonde that's now known as Sanji. "Can't you see he's a marine lieutenant?" the cheff asked. "You're a terrible cook. What makes you think that you can talk to me like that?" Sanji asked as we just stood by and enjoy the show as we wait to be seated. "A crappy cook like you is calling me bad?" the other cheff asked as he walks up to Sanji who still had foolbody up in the air while cutting off his air supple. "Restaurants can't exist without their customers they're our lifeblood so we don't want to hurt them the way you seem to keep doing!" the other cheff said. "But he deserved it he didn't treat the food or me with respect and he insulted all the cooks." Sanji said as he then dropped foolbody to the floor. "So I simply taught him a lesson." Sanji said. "You're gonna regret this all of you no restaurant should treat it's customers like this I'll shut you down. Do you understand me? I will shut you down this entire place this whole restaurant is finished! Do you hear me?" foolbody asked as if it's gonna change anything like they're all gonna cower before him and beg for

forgiveness and what not. "Then maybe I should just finish you off now." Sanji said causing foolbody to gasp as Sanji then start to walk over towards him to excetly that. "Sous Chef Sanji stop it!" one of the cook said as they tried to stop him by holding him back. "Arrogant asshole like you who think they're such big shot they can push anybody around really piss me off!" Sanji yelled angrily as the other cook kept on trying to hold him back. "You can't keep doing this in the restaurant every other day!" one of the cooks said as he continue to struggle to keep his hold on him which only made him growl in anger. "You're not such a big shot now, are ya? Are ya?" Sanji yelled as foolbody just grawls back also in anger just then Luffy and what appears to be the head chef came crashing down through the ceiling Luffy landed on his back with a grunt causing all the other customers to gasp. "What happen?" asked one of the customers in concern. "Are they ok?" asked anther customer also in concern as the head chef sits up holding his head while growling at Luffy as Luffy too sits up gasping for air. "I can breath again!" Luffy gasped out as he continues to catch his breath. "Boss Zeff, what's happening here? You didn't hurt yourself, did you?" one of the cooks asked.

"Damit my ceiling another thing that's gonna have to get fixed because of you this is all your fault you brat!" head cheff Zeff yelled in Luffy's face angrily. "How is it my fault? You attacked me!" Luffy yelled back just as angry. "Boss, can you stop messing around and give us a hand? Sanji's gone crazy again!" another cook yelled over his shoulder over to his boss. "Hey Sanji!" the head chef yelled as Sanji continues to growl angrily at foolbody. "Don't tell me you went on another rampage in here, you idiot!" the head chef yelled as walked over towards them. "Put a cork in it old man!" Sanji yelled. 'He's got guts yelling at his boss that's for sure.' I thought with a smirk. "Oh now you're ordering me around! Just who do you think you're talking to? You want to sink my restaurant to the bottom of the sea? You punk!" Zeff yelled as he kicked him in the face with his pegged leg causing foolbody to start laughing thinking he's won and that Sanji is gonna get fired. "You too get your ass out of my restaurant!" Zeff yelled at foolbody as he then kicks him full on with his peg leg sending him fly backwards. 'What kind of restaurant is this? That boss is like a gangster it's almost as if....if this were a pirate ship! Fullbody thought. "How can you deny our motto that the customer is king?" pink wearing cook yelled at Sanji who doesn't seem to care.

"The only kingly customers are the one who stomach the slop that you call food." Sanji said. "That's it if you two wanna fight you'll keep it the kitchen, Do you understand me?" Zeff yelled at them just as foolbody was getting up. 'Are all these idiots really cooks?' Fullbody thought. "Lieu-Lieutenant! Lieutenant Fullbody we've, we've got trouble!" a merine officer yelled as he ran in here looking pretty beat up. "Wow this restaurant is crazy." Luffy said looking in awe though. "Sir, he's escaped Pirate Krieg's henchman attacked us and vanished!" the marine officer yelled. "He what?" foolbody asked shocked at what he had just heard. "Well sir we've already lost seven of our men and the only thing we wanted out of him was a lead on finding Krieg." the marine said. "Impossible when we picked him up three days ago he was right on the verge of starving to death and we haven't fed him anything. Where'd he get the strength?" foolbody yelled angrily. "Krieg Pirates?" some of the customers asked in a panic. 'now look at what those fool marine did they cause a panic or damned near did.' I thought. "They're the one's who're said to be the fierest pirates in the east blue!" some other customers mutter among they're selves. "I'm sorry Lieutenant I-" the marine officer started to say but was shot down causing almost everyone to gasp as he starts to walk in the restaurant as if he own the place.