Chapter four: A Terrifyying Mysterious Power! Captain Buggy, the Clown Pirate!

( Luffy p.o.v. )

I was being carred by this stupid bird when I finally got myself freed from it grasp and fell to the ground near a pretty girl with short Orange hair causing her to scream.  "At least I'm safe now."  I  started to say as I got back up. "And what just happened to me was awesome gee....I'm so hungry."  I said as I held my stomach. "Hey boss!"  a girl with a short carrot top hair said to me with her hands together like she begging or pleading or something with a smile but most of all she was confusing me. 'Who is this girl?' I thought with a frown. "Thank for coming to save me!"  she said with a squeal. "Who are you?"  I asked. "The're all your now, boss."  the strang girl said as she took off runing.  "Have fun!"  she yelled as she continue to run.  "Hey! That girl's getting away!"  one of the men that was obvously chassing her for whatever reasion said. "That's ok we've got her boss now."  the other one said thing they can beat me. "You're in trouble kid you shouldna let you crony fend for herself."  onther man said as I turned around. "You guys know of anywhere good to eat around here?" I asked them still holding my stomach.  "Food's the least of your worries now!"  the bold guy with the red shirt he then punched me in the face causing my head to tilt back a bitt also caused me gasp do to the fact that my hat had flew off

I then punched him right in the face doing more damige then he did me cause he went flying back a good few feet before landing on his back I then caught my hat I then put it back on my head. "You better keep your hands off my hat."  I said. "You basted!"  the other two guys said they then went and charged at me. "Gum-gum Pistol!"  I yelled as I stretched out both of my arms to punch them both in the face causing them both to fall to the floor. "You're really strong!"  the same girl from before said but this time she was up on the roof. "Huh?"  I asked as I looked at her she then jumped down to the lower leavl of the house. "Even though both of them had sabers, you beat them barhanded."  the girl said. "Hey you're the girl who set me up. Who are you?" I asked. "I'm a tatented thief who steal strictly from pirates the name's Nami."  the girl said with a smile. "Hey you wanna team up with me?"  Nami asked. "Um, thank anyways lady but I think I'll pass."  I said with a frown knowing that if she finds out that I'm a pirate she won't like me vary much anymore. "Hold on!"  Nami stammed out as I walk away then jumped over the side of the balcany and lands on her feet with a grunt.

"At least think about it first."  Nami said as she ran after me just then my stomach gave a rumbleing sound to not only letting her know but to remind me that I'm hungry. "I just remembered."  I started to say as I fall to my knee. "I'm still so hungry."   I said. "Well come with me and I'll find you something to eat."  Nami said that caught my attantion. "Yeah? Are you serious?"  I asked as I stood back up so she takes me to what I presume is her house and fixes me a hambugar.  "Yum."  I said after I stuffed the whole thing into my mouth. "So you live in this big house all by yourself?"  I asked with my mouth full. "This isn't my house I'm just staying here for the time being eveyone's left because of Captain Buggy."  Nami said as she sit on top of the table. "So you're just a petty thief."  I said. "How rude! I only steal from people who deserve it like pirates so don't compate me to some scumbag, petty thief."  Nami said offensively. "A theif's a theif as far as I'm concerned."  I said looking at her with a frown. "My goal is to earn a hundred million berries no matter how hard it is, or how long it takes."  Nami said as she looks out of the window. "Why do need so many berries for anyways?"  I asked as I then continue to eat. "It's a secret but with this chart of the grand line the hundred million is now definite possiblity."  Nami said now that spark my intrest. "A chart. so you must be a navigator."  I said in amazment as I stop eating for a bitt to look at her.

"I'm the most skilled navigator you're ever likely to meet."  Nami said with a proud smirk and her fist raised in the air.  "Oh wow that's perfect!"  I started to say as I stood up frrom the table. "Then how about you join my crew? I've been looking to recuit a navigator."  I said all to happy forgetting that she doesn't like pirates. "Really?"  Nami asked leaning over the table. "Sure you can be the newest crew memer and that way my girlfriend won't be the only female anymore!"  I exclaimed. "No. I suppose this means you and you're friend is a pirate."  Nami said not only angrly but disgusted. "Yeah we are I made solem promise I promised the guy who gave me this hat that I'd form a crew and become the greatest pirate ever."  I explained she then slamed down her hands on the table. "There's nothing in this world that I despise more then pirates. There are only two things that I like and that's money and tangerines."  Nami said. "Come on."  I started to say as I put my hat back on my head.