Chapter three:Morgan vs Luffy and Jackqueline! Who's the Mysterious Pretty Girl?

( Jackqueline p.o.v. )

The marines have us surrounded with teir guns pointed at us getting ready to fire despite what had happened last time they're still just as determine as Luffy is about having Zoro part of his crew. "Well Captain moron I wish I could say it's pleasant surprise and that it's good to see you again but that would be a lie. Still as much of a coward as usual I see."  I sassly mocknly said with a smirk but all he did was growl at me. "Your gonna be King of the Pirates? Right you must be completely out outta your rubbery mind."  Zoro said. "That just might be but he's sirius about being King of the Pirates."  I said. "Does he have any idea what that mean?"  Zoro asked. "How can it mean anything then what it sounds like?"  I asked with an eye roll. "Yeah King of the Pirates means King of the Pirates like she asked. How can it mean anything other then that?"  Luffy asked with a grin. "Yeah when they first told me it was shocking but they're completely serious. Coby said causing Zoro to look at him. That's just how they are I suppose cause Jackline actually seem to have every intention of helping Luffy in becoming King of the Pirates while Luffy has every intention in becoming the King of the Pirates and obtaming the world's ultimate treasure the one piece."  Coby said causing Luffy to laugh while I too gave a chuckle.

"Here's what we promised you."  Luffy said handing over Zoro's swords. "Well take them already."  Luffy said after a few minutes. "Luffy he's still tied so he can't take them even if he wanted to."  I said as I unseth one of the swords so I could take a look at it. "Just know that if you fight with us now you'll be a govrnment defying villian."  Luffy said. "He's right you know but it's ether that or you're left out here and killed by the marines execution style."  I said still looking at the beautiful sword. "What are you two the son and daughter of the devil? It doesn't matter cause if I don't choose your side I'll just end up dead on these sticks so let's do it."  Zoro said with a smirk. "Now you're talking welcome aboard."  I said with a smirk not looking up from the sword. "So you're finally gonna join my crew!"  Luffy yelled with a laugh as he throws his hand up in the air. "Isn't that what he just said idiot."  I said. "Yeah but this is still the best day ever!"  Luffy said as he start to celebrate causing me to sigh. "Luffy we can celebrate later right now we have to not only free Zoro but have to fight all these poor marines that has to suffer the wrath of the big moron of a captain so we can get the the hell out of here."  I said as I repeataly hit him on the head with the back of the sword before putting the sword into Zoro's mouth so he can get out the ropes himself

just as the marines came charging at us with their swords just as Zoro cut himself free while Coby had screamed and closed his eyes Zoro also made quick work of those marines. "Well nicly done."  I said. "Roronoa Zoro."  the moron said in shock that he's free but also mad at the fact he's free and once again Coby is in shock while Luffy is excited to see the swordssmen in action. "Wow! That was so cool!"  Luffy said in awe and excitment. "Make one move and you die."  Zoro threated with his sword in his mouth causing the two marines to cry and whimper. "He's scary!"  the swo marines cried. "Today I officaly became a Criminal having fought the marines so I'll become a pirate I can promise you two but I want you two to know one thing while I'm with you two the only thing I'm dedicate myself to is fulling my ambition."  Zoro said. "No worry's Luffy wouldn't have anything less then the best so continue to becoming top number one swordsmen we'll be there to suport you all the way while you do as well as being there when you have reached your gole."  I said with a smirk.  "Yeah she's right I wouldn't have any less than the best on his crew so you can definitely count on us to be with all the way."  Luffy said with a thumbs up. "Big talker from this point on, no matter if I'm a criminal or not I will spread the name Zoro thoughout the world!"  Zoro said still with the sword in his mouth.

"What are you three frozen for? I want you to all four of them right now!"  loser yelled causing all three of them to shake in fear. "You might want to duck."  Luffy said as he lift's up his leg so he can stretch his leg for his gum, gum whip causing Zoro to gasp and do exctly what he was told to do just in time. "Gum, gum whip!"  Luffy yelled as he stretched his leg then used to whip and or kick the marins away from us as his leg snap back to him. "Yes you knocked them all down!"  Coby yelled. 'You want to tell me what you are?"  Zoro asked as he got back up. "He's a rubber man thank to his devil fruirt powers."   I said. "Yeah I'm just the guy that ate the gum, gum fruit."  Luffy said with a wide grin.  "A rubber person!"  one of the marines said freaked out. "It looks like he does have the devil fuirt power."  the moron said. "Captain we don't stand a chance against them."  another marine said scared. "Yeah just look at them they're insane!"  a third marine officer said also scard. "We couldn't even take on Zoro by himself!"  a fourth marine officer said. "This is a direct order every marine that just spouted weakness pull your gun out and shoot yourself I can't do anything with weak soldiers!"  the moron yelled/order as he held up his ax arm.