Chapter two: Enter the Great Swordman! Pirate Hunter Roronoa Zoro!

( Jacqueline p.o.v. )

We are on our way to an Marine Base to see Roronoa Zoro to see just what kind of a man he is and if he'll join our crew. "What a day it's gorgeous day!" Luffy yelled with his arm in the air while sitting on top of head of our small boat. "As long as we can stay on this heading we should reach the Marine Base in no time at all."  Coby said with a smile. "Wow Coby you're great out here. You mean we're actually gonna reach the place we originally set out for?"  Luffy asked. "Of course it's nothing I'm just using the skills that every sailor should have."  Coby said. "Unless you're Luffy who does everthing with out thinking first."  I said causing Luffy to laugh and Coby to be shocked. "You know there's really nothing to be giggly about."  Coby started to say as he was fixing his glasses. "Because at the Marine Base they're hold the great pirate huter." Coby tried to continue but I cut him off. "We know that's why we're going to see this Roronoa Zoro and to see if he'll join the crew which I'm still say he'll say no to in the beginning before he change his mind."  I said causing Luffy not only to rememer why we're going but our bet and for Coby to be in shocked yet again.  "But that's the man that diced up his bounties like an animal bent on carnage a blood thirsty beast he's called nothing less then a living breathing demon in human form."  Coby said after few more minute we finally made it to the Marine Base. "We're here!"  Luffy yelled once he got off the small boat.

"The Marine Base City!"  Luffy continue to yell with his arm up in the air we then walked into town looking around. "Luffy seriously you're out of you're mind if you think the right thing to do is get this guy to join you."  Coby said as we continue down the road to the Marine Base. 'Well I haven't made up my mind yet I got to see if he's a good guy."  Luffy said. "Yeah beside just cause the marines imprison him doesn't mean he's a bad guy he could have been framed or something you really can't believe everything you hear Coby." I said. "Well yeah I guess that could have happened. Coby said as Luffy and I grab some fruit. Hey that guy Zoro around here somewhere?"  Luffy asked after he payed the man for the fruit causing the man to gasp and everyone to jump away in fright. "Maybe we shouldn't mention the name Zoro. Ok?" Coby asked/whispered we then continue to walk down the road. "Let's head to the base and check it out. You want to be a marine right?" Luffy asked. "Well of course I do Luffy but I really don't think I'm ready just yet from what I heard the man in charge of this base is named Captain Morgan."  Coby said causing everyone to gasp, scream and jump in fear. "So the rumors about the old blow hard just might be true."  I said in bored tone but they're reaction just made Luffy laugh as we then continue to be on our way.

"This town is such a weird place." Luffy said while laughing. "That was odd I mean I understand they're scared of Zoro but why did they flip when I mentioned the marine captain's name? I don't know I've got a bad feeling about this."  Coby said. "Maybe they were all just jupin around for the fun of it."  Luffy said "Luffy do you ever think before the word come out your mouth cause that made no sense. Cause if that were the case then why did they only jump after the two name were mention and not right now or even before the two name were mention?"  I asked with that he just shruged. "Don't know and maybe."  Luffy said with a grin still on his face as we finally made it to the marine base.  "This looks like the place." Luffy said wih his hands on his hips.  I made it this is where the three of us part ways we didn't have long together but..Coby started to as he starts to cry  but then notices that Luffy has started to head towards the wall. "Now let's see where's that sworsmen is."  I said after I had jumped up onto the wall and start to take a look around. did you spot him Jackie? And where's the foot hole? Luffy asked as he try's to climb up. Yes he's right there. I said as I pointed to a guy with a bandana around his head. "Wait they kept him out in the open?"  Coby asked. "Looks like it." I said. "Yup now let's go get a closer look."  Luffy said as we both jumped down ran in a direction so we can get a closer look.