Chapter six: Who is the Victor? Devil Fruit Power Showdown!

( Jacqueline p.o.v. )

Luffy is really pissed off at Buggy for ripping his Shanks hat Luffy also found out that Buggy not only knows Shanks but was a crewmate with him when they were kid sailing under the same captain Gold D. Rogger I even manage to make Buggy feel like an idiot by making him realize that he could have sent his crew members that don't have devil fruit powers down into the water to get him, his treasure that's under the sea that he so desperately wants is one of the many reason he supposedly hates Shanks so much. In all my life I've never been as mad at someone as him that bastard Shanks, stole countless riches from me! I don't know how you two are connected but I can say whatever I want about him I've eared that! Buggy yelled. "Eh you're just bitter maybe even jealous that he's better then you in everything he's a great Captain, great friend, great pirate, and now he's even a greart emperor of the sea and he really know how to party it's not his fault that not only still stuck out here but didn't even think about being able to send men with out devil fruit power to get your under water treasure." I said with Luffy nodding in agreement that just made him growl as he tells us why he dislike Shanks and how he came to get his devil fruit power.

"So you're telling me that Shanks saved your life?" Luffy asked. "He's also tell us it's because of Shank alway sneaking up on him that he actualy ate a really devil fruit as well as found out the hard. Way that what they say about devil fruit when they say that you lose your ability to swim it's true and that until I mention it to him he thought he was out of luck when it came to treasure at the bottom of the sea." I said. "Yeah what she said that was the point I was trying to get across then I had revelation before it was pointed out that I could send men that. Were still able to swim that I would just had to obtain all the treasure on dry land using my brand new Chop-Chop Powers." Buggy said as he begins to rise above ground. "And now I won't let anyone who touches my treasure live death to those who try pilfer my hard earned treasure!" Buggy yelled he then spot Nami with his treasure. "Get back here you beast!" Buggy yelled as he flew after her well his upper halfe did causing Nami to scream. "Damn it he spotted me!" Nami yelled as she turned and ran away from him. "Hey Luffy look." I said causing him to look at what I'm looking at. "He seemed to have left his bottom halfe." I said

"You don't stand a chance of escaping from me now I'm going to flashily chop you up!" Buggy yelled that is until Luffy kicked him between his legs. "My balls, my ball that was a cheap shop!" Buggy said after he fell to the ground. Don't run off yet we're not done. Luffy said. Yeah the fun is just getting started. I said with a smirk. "Hey!" Luffy yelled causing Nami to look at him. "You better drop that treasure and get out of here Nami." Luffy said. "Luffy she's not going to do that she went though to much to get her hand on it she's not going to just leave it behind. What kind of theif would she be if she did that?" I asked as I hit him on the head for even think that. "But she doesn't want him coming after her again." Luffy said. "So we can handle him so Nami can get away with her treasure." I said. "Yeah it's mine. Why should I leave my treasure behind?" Nami asked that just caused Buggy to growl. "Did you two girls just call it her treasure?" Buggy asked. "Yeah she stoled it fair and square so it's her's." I said at the same time. "That's right you heard Melissa and I, I'm a theif who steals from pirates and I just stole a lot of treasure from a really annoying one so that makes this my treasure. Understand?" Nami asked with a fist rased in the air. "Ah that make sense!" Luffy said as he taps he's hand with his fist.

"Of course it does if you find or steal treasure then it's you'res but if you someone else especially if that someone else is a pirate steals from you and gets away with it then it's theirs it's all about fitness of survivel. Out here it's even more so in the grand line when it come to piracy it's just how it works." I said. "That's pure nonsense that's my treasure and just becouse you stole it from me doen't make it yours, you dirty sneaky theif honestly! What did you're parants teach you?" Buggy yelled. "Oh please like you didn't steal it from other pirates you're self in the first place." I said with an eye roll. "A criminal trying to lecture another criminal? Ridiculous." Nami said as she looks away closing her eyes. "What's that?" Buggy asked. "Whatever the day I take a morality lesson from you is the day I stop being a thief." Nami said causing me to laugh as she stick her tounge out at Buggy causing him to growl. "I hope you're ready for the consequences now here comes chop, chop!" Buggy started to yell as his lower half as well as the rest of his body part start to float. "Festival!" Buggy yelled causing Luffy to gasp then yell as the rest of his body part fly after his top half as Buggy fly away laughing.