𝕆𝕟𝕖

𝔸𝕟 𝔸𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕘𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕁𝕖𝕣𝕜

Felix is your ordinary jerk high school senior

His family moved out from Australia 5 years ago which means that Felix also goes by the name of Yonbok and to be honest, he doesn't like his Korean name so he prefers to be called by Felix.

He likes to manipulate his parents into thinking he's a good son but in school he is friends with trash and a lot of girls like him because of his looks.

He's rude to his classmates and talks back to his teachers but no one can dare to report him because of his perfect acting and good marks.

He is also known as the locker boy.

Because he holds a locker all the time, opening it and closing it with his thumb.

No one knows why Felix likes that locker.

One day, he started getting spam calls.

When he picked up, no one answered and the line would get cut after seconds.

It doesn't happen much but soon enough Felix knows behind the spam calls where his friends and their excuse was because of kind of a dare or type of a bet.

Just after 7 months exactly after that incident.

Felix graduated from high school and went to college where he did the same thing.

Be a jerk, friends with other jerks, be rude to others, fool around with teachers, and be the females heartthrob.

And on his 8th day of college, he got a spam text.

Today. Sent At 15:26.

Unknown number.

Street *****, neighborhood *****, building number 8.

Seen just now.

This joke won't imply on him again.

So Felix dared his friends and decided to go there by himself to ruin their prank.

The address was a bit far, and there's no much busses that took to that street so he waited for 2 hours until the bus came.

He entered and walked through people who were also there in the bus, and then took a seat beside the window.

He used the time the bus took from the station and destination to play with his locker.

And once he recognized the street, Felix clicked on the bus stop button for the bus driver to be able to stop at a non bus-station stop.

Felix was unfamiliar with the neighborhood so he turned on his GPS and searched for the address.

He walked in front of the building 8, and couldn't find his friends.

He looked left and right, looking for his friends, he tried calling them but his phone suddenly went dead.

He put the phone in his pockets then looked at the building, and there was a sign.

Felix:"Oddinary?"

He scratched his head not really a fan of how the word sign kept blinking out of light, he then walked to the building window and looked through it.

He spotted a black smiling face in the shape of a circle.

He kept looking at it before it fell down to the ground which took him off guard.

Felix:"what if they are inside waiting to scare me? I will show them not to mess with me anymore"

He opened the doors of the building and entered.

the word sign "ordinary" suddenly made a big glitch and turned into another word which is "oddinary"

Felix didn't know that when he stepped into that building... He doesn't know that he will be a missing person starting tomorrow.