𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣

Felix:"Hyunjin?"

He walked in just for the door behind him to get close, the elevator then started moving going up.

The red hair was looking at the glass with his hands on his pockets waiting for the newbie to arrive at his level.

The final level.

Hyunjin took a whole turn facing Felix with his siren eyes making holes in his eyes, feeling uncomfortable he looked away hating that he lost eye contact.

He was just mysterious to recognize his intentions.

Hyunjin:"it your last task Felix, I'll be asking you a question and you will either answer it by yes or no and based on your answer I'll decide if you should stay or leave"

That brought his attention from looking at the ground to looking at his last task owner, he had to go through a lot in this building for the last task to be a simple yes or no question?

He brought his locker out, playing with it for a way to release stress and it was visible in hyunjin's sight which took him a moment to smirk since everyone in this building has something or someone they cherish.

Felix:"and if I get it wrong, I will...die?"

He asked, afraid that this moment would be his last moment on planet earth and he couldn't think what awaits him on the other side of the world.

Hyunjin:"don't worry...you won't"

With a dry chuckle, he let out that sarcastically with a sly smirk that irritates Felix that this guy enjoys seeing him suffer.

Well he was any less than the others; Chris loves to manipulate others, Han couldn't care less if you struggle or not, Seungmin & I.N were a due who wouldn't let you live if you mess with one of them, LeeKnow have split personalities of a serial killer, while Changbin was the most chill one who can open a conversation with you but that only after he put terrors in your body with his creepy laughs and tag it game.

This place was beyond the ordinary and it only kept him excited to know more about this place.

Who found it? and how did it become like this? why is it owned by people who should be in jail or the asylum? How come no body discovers these places after so many missing people on track?

What is oddinary means?

Felix:"just go ahead and ask your question"

He flicker his lock again with his thumb putting all his negative thoughts behind and looking straight at Hyunjin's eye with no fear and the red head could swear that he saw a glimpse of what he wants in the blonde's eyes.

The glimpse of a green color blinking out.

He smirked again as he walked towards him getting very close to his ears where he could whisper the next sentence.

Hyunjin:"do you want to be oddinary?"

Felix's eyes got wide upon hearing the question, it was what he expected and he froze at that moment not knowing how to act or say.

He flicked his locker again one more time before his facial expression could relax and wear a straight face again.

With a deep tone he said "yes" for Hyunjin to drop his smirk and walk backwards to face Felix.

They stood there for quite seconds starting at each other for some time before the elevator could stop which sent a mini earthquake for Felix to lose his balance a little bit and when he looked forward, He was pushed by Hyunjin where he struggled backwards and broke throughout the glass.

Pieces of glass shatters were in front of his eyes looking at Hyunjin getting far away from his sight, he just wondered if this was the end so he closed his eyes and let gravity take him down.

He wanted to know all of their backgrounds and how they ended up here and how, many people die trying to be the oddinary subjects.

How can Chris enjoy manipulating others?

Why is Han very strict to finish things in time?

What is the real Motive of Seungmin to have all those pictures in his wall?

Has I.N always been sleepy or that after he joined the building?

Did LeeKnow survive being a wanted criminal outside these walls?

How come Changbin never hugged anyone before?

He will never know about those mysterious seven since his life came to an end where he felt his body touch the ground, his mind went blank and he could hear an inner siren in his ears.

Felix made out of the building but his body was drowned in his own blood.