𝕊𝕚𝕩

𝔸 ℝ𝕖𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕

Hyunjin:“Hyung, stop”

He said walking towards Minho and stopped him from saying more about it.

Felix looked at him recognizing his red hair.

Felix:“wait you are—”

He pointed at him trying to tell him that he was the one who saw him earlier but he was cut midway by LeeKnow shouting.

LeeKnow:“HYUNJIN?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!”

Hyunjin looked at him with a boring expression.

Hyunjin:“what else? Did you forget that the way to the next level needs a guide?”

LeeKnow:“ohh yeah, totally forgot about that”

He waved with his golf stick and put it on his shoulders—Felix was cofuses at the moment.

What thing that should be guided in this messed up building.

Hyunjin looked at Felix who was getting nervous from his sudden appearance which led him to sigh and put his hands back to his pants.

Hyunjin:“follow me Felix, this way”

He called for the blonde to look up at him with wide eyes and once Hyunjin turned around to walk the opposite way, Felix started walking behind and before he left he turned to LeeKnow for the last time.

Felix:“uhmm see you soon LeeKnow-shii”

He waved at him, despite he was about to kill him but knowing that wasn't his full intentions made him look at the purple hair guy in another point of view.

LeeKnow:“DON'T DIE FELIX!!! I REALLY LIKE YOU!! PLEASE MAKE IT UNTIL THE END”

He shouted with his hand in his mouth, his loud voice was able to reach miles for Felix to smile at his encouragement.

Felix:“is he always this encouraging?”

He asked pointing behind him with his thumb not getting how LeeKnow got so excited when he literally was running after him to kill him.

Hyunjin scuffed, the purple hair guy was the least person he likes and hated how the other one started acting normal when he was originally a psychopath.

Hyunjin:“that guy was a wanted criminal, the building saves his life and that side you saw of him was all because number six”

Felix got confused as he stopped his tracks while Hyunjin turned to look at him before opening this creepy black door that was in front of them.

Felix:“number six?”

Hyunjin let go of the doorknob as he turned fully to face Felix where he put his hand on his pockets and was ready to solve the confusion in the blonde's face.

Hyunjin:“number six, the punctual freak, the watch man, the person known as Han”

Felix's eyes went wide remembering the man, Han doesn't look like he could put chains around LeeKnow's neck to calm him down—he wonders how that happened.

Hyunjin then opened the door and both went in just to be met by numerous staircases and every stair led to somewhere—it was weird.

The red hair turned towards him and gave him his hand “hold my hand” because Hyunjin can't handle Felix out of his sight or he go missing.

Once Felix held his hand, Hyunjin walked towards the third stair case out of five and both walked up just to meet another door where Hyunjin opened it and led them to another staircase from the room.

The doors were like a teleport way to each other but only Hyunjin knew the way out of this loop doors teleportation.

They went into the third door out of an upside down staircase just to lead them into a different room and it was a massive hallway.

Felix squeezed his eyes to see the ending clearly but it was all black, he intentionally let go of Hyunjin's hands and started walking towards the darkness that was at the end of the hallway just to get stopped by Hyunjin who held him by his wrists.

Just inches away from his eyes, an arrow went past him from the right side going to the left side which caused Felix to turn his head to the right and then, numerous arrows were coming out from the wall going in the opposite direction.

At that moment, Hyunjin came from behind and held his hand again as he whispered in his ears “never let go of me or you'll die” which made Felix start panicking since he was about to die.

It's weird, he didn't mind dying in LeeKnow's hands but got terrified of dying under arrows—this place's effects were crazy.

Felix:“why didn't you let me take this trap test?”

He turned to ask Hyunjin, so far, LeeKnow was the worst between all the numbers but the building traps triggered his life and wondered why they didn't add this to the oddinary test.

Hyunjin:“it was part of the test for the past decade but so many people die or get lost in the building so it eliminates this level after the last oddinary”

He explained the story behind why this specific test level was removed from the oddinary test since millions of people went in and never came back instead of the seven people who were holding up this building from falling apart.

Felix:“how many of you live in this building?”

Hyunjin:“seven, soon to be eight”

Felix couldn't but get excited yet afraid at the same time since he doesn't know if he got the ability to join these freaks.

Felix:“who was the last oddinary that was able to go through all this?”

He wondered who was the last person who was able to go though the trapping floor without any guide unlike him.

Hyunjin not hesitating to answer him immediately.

Hyunjin:“the affection seeker”