ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖

𝕆𝕕𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕪

Felix:“Haaahhh”

He gasped out of air where he found himself in a room, a very small room that was filled with locks.

Lockes with different shapes, sizes, and colors were hung around the room's walls and where he looked at what he was wearing.

A whole red fits,  not a pretty fan of the color he's wearing but that wasn't what he's concerned about right now.

What happened?

He knows he died...he felt it, the hit on the ground was painful and his mind got fuzzy and felt his heart stop.

Did he succeed?

Looking around his surroundings, Felix could figure out that this room wasn't any regular room, he escaped his bed and stood up looking for an exit door but it was so hard to find with all of this locks.

He started getting closer to the walls trying to identify something like a door knob and just after a minute, he found it and got out.

When his foot stepped outside the room, it was a hallway with 7 other doors and every door held the name of each one.

He walked throughout the hallway reading the names carefully.

Felix:“Chan... Jisung... Seungmin... Jeongin... Minho... Changbin... Hyunjin”

New names were discovered while the others were already known, he wondered who the owners of those names were and to which person owns which.

He then took turns around checking his own door and it was the head door where his held his Korean name “Yonbok” which he used to despise.

That's weird... Felix tried to remember why he hated that name but he can't remember, now speaking of; nothing comes to his mind when he tries to remember himself before coming into this building.

like, Felix knows that he had a past life which consists of him being not a nice human but he can't picture it.

Felix:“this place is making me go crazy”

He then shook his head off of that idea and walked out from what seems to be the dorm hallway and left it just to be met with the rest of the members standing in a line staring at him.

He stopped for a moment looking back where he could see the stairs that he came from then looked at the seven people again... There was a space between them and he thought that was supposed to be for him to stand at.

Hyunjin:“aren't you joining us, Felix”

That caught him off guard where he slowly approached but not that scared enough of them like he was at the beginning... He doesn't know why but he's starting to get attached to them.