𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

𝔸𝕟 𝔸𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕜𝕖𝕣

Walking alone in the dark hallway, Felix didn't know the way out

Hyunjin left him without a clue in how this floor works, so far a place without decorations or directions was hard to go through.

Everything was dark while there was red lighting from above for Felix to be able to look around.

He fell and someone passed him from behind which caused him to immediately turn around to see no one.

Felix gulped as his eyes scanned the empty dark areas trying to look for a figure, a pile of sweat gathered in his forehead as the pace of blinking started increasing a second by second.

Felix:“is anyone there?”

He shouted, his voice echoed around the wall's end to answer his question, a chain of laughs was heard all around the dark hallway and with it being echoed, it got scarier which startled Felix.

This was so far the scariest thing he ever experienced besides running out for his life from a serial killer.

“you made it Felix...you made it to the oddinary...you made it Felix...you made it to the oddinary...you made it Felix...you made it to the oddinary...”

The words kept repeating and never ended, it was terrifying and all Felix wanted is to get out as fast as possible.

Then after seconds, a figure appears with the red light above getting more thick to be able to spot him.

The figure walked towards Felix who stumbled in his legs and started walking backwards—half him want to run while the other half wanted to stay and get to know the last number.

Felix:“can I know the way to the next level?”

The moment he asked that, the figure was close to him face to face only inches away which startled Felix who fell on the ground looking up at the man who reached his hand to help him get up again.

Felix hesitated to hold his hand for quite some time but he put some trust in this person and held his hand just to be easily pulled up from the ground.

Felix takes a closer at the figure, he had a cartoon sign around his neck saying "free hugs" with hearts on it.

It was ripped and the marker started fading out from the paper yet it is still there waiting for that hug.

Felix:“have someone hugged you before?”

He asked trying to figure out what was the other's background or test so he would be able to solve it and pass this level.

“no...no one had ever hugged me before...they got afraid that I'll crash them in my arms”

Felix looks down at his arms and finds them very big and he could understand why people won't accept his hugs.

Felix:“you can hug me if you want”

The other's eyes let up as he smiled and hugged him immediately, Felix let out a “urp” sound being held like that but it wasn't strong to make him out of breath.

They stayed like that for a bit of time until the hugger let go of Felix.

Changbin:“thank you Felix, I'm Changbin nice to meet you...do you want to try a GG dance with me?”

He requested after holding it for a quiet time...the customers always seem to hate him and what he requests which caused his other side to wake up.

Felix:“GG? You mean a girl group?”

Changbin's eyes lit up knowing that Felix knew what he was talking about so he nodded his head with a smile.

Changbin:“YES!! this song is called alcohol free by twice and no one in this building is interested in doing that with me”

Felix's heartbeats went faster other than scary things that happened to him up until now in this building, so he's glad he is in Changing's good side.

Felix:“you— you are a fan of twice too?!”

He doesn't know why he remembered that from his life before this building but the moment Changbin said that, he knows exactly which 9 women Changbin was talking about.

Changbin:“not just them, I Stan so many groups”

He went on telling him about how an addict of those gg dances and always performs them in the bathroom since no one from the oddinaries are interested in what he does as a hobby.

They both danced to the song where Felix knew very well the dance and Changbin kept repeating it over and over again and Felix thought of this as his task besides hugging him.

But he wasn't complaining because he likes seeing Changbin happy and smiling.

It was the time where Changbin had to go since there was an earthquake alerting them that Felix had to move on to the next level which caused Changbin to turn on the song on his music box and bring the CD out just to start walking away.

Felix:“wait!! You didn't tell me how I can go to the next level”

He extended his hand trying to reach the other who turned towards him and pointed behind him.

“just keep walking forward Felix and you'll find an elevator, hope to meet you again soon, number eight”

And with that, Changbin disappears in the darkness while Felix finds himself staring at that spot really wanting to discover his background.

How can a person who likes hugs and girl groups end up in this creepy place.

He sighs as he turns around following the red light guide with heavy steps and fights the urge to not sleep because you attend to sleep easily looking at the color shade of those lights.

And after forever, he finally arrived at the elevator Changbin told him about and once it got opened, his eyes didn't believe what he saw.