𝕋𝕨𝕠

𝔸 𝕄𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕡𝕦𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣

The inside of the building was nice

The interior design was a musical feature.

There are leather couches around just like a hotel lobby.

Felix walked through a big hallway and at the end of the hallway he could see a small source of light, so he rushed towards it.

When he arrived, someone popped out from nowhere, he was playing a drum tap app on his tablet and didn't give him a glance.

Felix:“excuse me, by any chance...do you know someone named jiyoung? He's almost this tall and has red hair”

Felix asked but the other didn't bother to answer as he continues making music on his little tablet.

Felix wouldn't lie but he actually found the guy handsome, he had blue hair with glasses, he was wearing a suit and a pair of black leather gloves.

Felix looked at his left and there was another hallway, so he walked there ignoring the blue haired man.

There was no end to that hallway and the weird thing that happened to him is the hallway led him again to the receptionist who was the blue haired man again.

Felix:“what the hell? How did i—I'm sure I was—whaat...?”

Felix panicked and walked to the blue haired man again and asked him...

Felix:“what is this place?”

Again no response.

Felix did the same thing by going to the right hallway this time, and again he ended up at the receptionist again.

He kept doing it again and again asking the blue haired man a lot of different types of questions but there's always no answer.

It was his 13th time that he ended up at the receptionist again and Felix was tired and sweating, he didn't know what to ask or do anymore.

But then, Felix used his head and tried to think of things he didn't ask before, because he figured out that this isn't a prank by his friends and he is trapped inside a loop.

It's nearly impossible to believe but something supernatural is happening to him right now and there's nothing to do.

He tried exiting from the hallway that he came from but that only led him to the receptionist again.

He walked toward the man again,and thought before he asked.

He figured out that this whole loop that is happening to him depends on his question.

So he hoped this question would gain the man's attention.

Felix:“were you the one who sent me that spam text?”

Unlike the other reaction, this time was different, the blue haired man finally looked up from his tablet and looked at Felix.

“Lee Yonbok Felix”

Felix wasn't actually surprised that this guy knows his name.

Felix:“who are you? What is this place? How do you know my name? And why me?”

The blue haired guy smirked, and led him towards the first hallway Felix chooses.

"My name is Christopher Chan, Welcome to Oddinary, Felix"

Chris talked with an Australian accent which took Felix off guard.

Felix(in English):“you can speak English?”

He asked with an accent.

Chris(in English):“well of course, I'm from Sidney just like you”

He said with a smile but Felix didn't find peace apon seeing those dimples.

Felix(in English):“what's up with this creepy place”

He took the opportunity of this conversation to ask about this place again which made Chris let out a dry chuckle.

Chris(in English):“it your new home Felix”

He said with wide eyes and a creepy smile which made Felix's heart start beating over fear.

Felix(in English):“home? I already have a home”

He said with a shaky voice while putting his hands on his heart, his head kept being dizzy.

Chris(in English):“no you don't, you belong here”

The manipulator went on for his plan to plant some foreign ideas on his head but Felix wasn't buying it.

Felix(in English):“stop doing that...and how could I get out, my family is going to be sick worried about me”

Something is wrong with him? Why does he keep getting dizzy whenever Chris says something about him in this place.

Chris(in English):“you have no family, we're your new family”

Felix with narrowed eyes started picturing his family that he imagined them in a family picture but all of their faces were blurred.

Felix(in English):“please tell me where I can go...please I'm begging you...”

He clutched into Chris's clothes shouting with pleading eyes and tone.

Chris smiled and pointed at their right.

Chris(in English):“just take the first hallway you took and have a good time there Felix”

Felix walked towards the hallway and found the staircase wasn't there before and when he turned to Chris to ask him if the staircase leads outside.

He couldn't find anyone around the place.