𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

𝔸 ℙ𝕦𝕟𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕝 𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜

Walking down the stairs.

This building kept playing tricks on Felix's mind and he hated it.

He felt dizzy so he closed his eyes, he sat on one of the stairs and tried to arrange his thoughts from everything that has been happening to him at this place.

He wished he ignored that spam call so he wouldn't end up here.

He opened his eyes and it was weird that he was standing because he was just sitting right now.

Felix looked around and found himself in an unfamiliar room with clocks ticking everywhere, He couldn't see clearly because the only source of light were candles.

Then there's a clock in the shape of a birdhouse which struck at a specific time and that caused a red bird to come out from the house window making a "ko ko" sound.

That made Felix flinch at the sudden sound which surprised him.

A man appears out of nowhere -wearing a colorful flannel suit with a huge black beret- who walked past Felix towards the birdhouse clock and pushed the red bird inside the clock using his finger.

The smart watch the man was wearing, Felix saw a notification of "eye drops"

The man panicked and hurried towards one of his drawers and searched for his eye drops and when he did, he applied them into his both eyes.

Felix:“excuse me...but how can I leave this building?”

Felix approached the man who looked at him up and down with judging eyes who put down his eye drop and pointed at the closed door.

"If you help me find my clock, the door will be open"

Felix looked around not really getting his task.

Felix:“what clock?”

He asked, there are more than twenty clocks around him and all are ticking and it is quite annoying.

"A green clock, it's kind of special to me and i don't remember at what time it's gonna be struck"

The guy drew a circle in the air with his fingers which only made Felix look around the room and most of them were roundly shaped.

Felix:“why do you need this many clocks anyway?”

He turned to the beret guy and asked, which found him crossing his arms and his eyes were focusing on the locker Felix was holding.

"Why do you hold that locker whenever you go?"

He asked pointing at it that resulted in Felix putting the locker away in his back pocket and continuing searching for the clock.

Everyone has something precious to them but Felix doesn't remember why he has this locker.

Felix:“What does the clocks look like?”

The man defines his clock shape, from the font of the numbers and if it got timers or not. It was a traditional clock.

Felix started looking around for the one specific clock and checked every corner of the room since it was small while the beret guy stood there watching Felix do his task while eating his cheesecake.

Felix:“here, I found it”

The green clock was behind the shelf on it face, luckily the front glass wasn't broken so Felix wiped the dust away with his sleeves and gave it to the man who dropped the now empty plate with fork and received the clock—smiling at it, memories of the true owner of this clock and the way he gave it to him as sign of their friendship in this building.

"thank you Felix"

He then walked towards the door beside his bed and hung it there.

Felix wasn't impressed that this man knows his name either.

Felix:“how do you and Chris know my name? Are there other people in this building who know my name?”

Just after he said that, all the clock struck at 12 and they all did their sounds, then the room started shaking which caused Felix to lose his balance and fall on his butt while the beret guy looked around with his wide eyes.

Once the little earthquake was done, there was a door which opened behind the beret guy who looked behind him and then said with a smile.

"The door is open,you should go or you'll be late"

He then dragged the boy towards the door and pushed him to the other side of the door and was about to close the door but Felix was fast to stop him.

Felix:“Wait!!! at least tell me your name”

He asked for his name, it's not fair for these people to know his name and he doesn't.

"I'm the one and only number one Han"

Felix:“wait Han-shii!!! What is this place?”

He took another chance to ask something else before Han closed the door in his face.

Han:“our time is done, maybe they will tell you something”

He said waving before closing the door and Felix stood there dumbfounded.

Felix:“they?”