𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖

𝔸 𝕃𝕦𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕔 𝕡𝕤𝕪𝕔𝕙𝕠

Walking down the stairs, Felix was actually preparing himself for meeting the next person of the next level

He hoped the person would turn out to be a regular person unlike what he had seen up until now.

As he walked down the stairs a figure from the top caught his attention.

It was a different room from where he was going.

It was a guy in all black, his red hair shines under the lights as he was crouched on his feet while holding an apple, the red-haired guy looked at him with narrowed eyes which sent shivers down Felix's spine.

The guy soon got up and walked away going the opposite way which made Felix title his head and keep on going downstairs.

A can was thrown in front of his eyes that it was about to hit him but it didn't and instead it attached to the wall.

His face slowly turned around to the source of that can from where it came from and he saw another guy with purple hair wearing a cardigan with fancy designs all over its texture. The guy was holding a golf stick with both of his hands while putting it on its shoulder.

“hello Felix, welcome to oddinary and my floor...where you're going to have your last breath here because no one had ever passed this level”

The guy said with a calm tone for a dangerous smile to pass his lips.

Felix knows from the first glance that this guy was the worst of them all.

Felix:“so there's a low chance I'll survive here?”

When he asked that, the purple haired guy scoffed at him and started walking towards him until he reached him and said with a low voice.

“your chance to survive here is zero”

Once he said that, he returned to the center of the room as he grabbed a can, crashed it, threw it on the floor, and held his golf stick behind/above his head and ready to hit Felix with the can.

His eyes wide apon seeing the can flying towards him but at the last minute he dodged it.

Felix:“WAIT WHAT ARE YOU—”

He yelled but couldn't complete because the purple haired guy was about to throw another can which caused Felix to start running around the room avoiding being hit by the cans.

“HAHAHAHA!! RUN AWAY LIKE A CHICKEN!!! YOU CAN'T ESCAPE MY CANS”

The purple haired guy started laughing like a maniac as he continued on his favorite hobby and enjoyed seeing Felix being hit by the cans.