𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

𝔸 𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕙𝕖𝕣 & 𝔸 𝕊𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡𝕪𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕

A different level, a new room, a new theme.

Once Felix stepped into the next room after following the arrows that were leading him where to go after he left Han's level.

This room was filled with pictures all around the place, on the wall, on the floor on the table.

But then a flash appeared out of nowhere and scared Felix along with the sound of a camera shutter.

He looked towards the source of that light and sound yet to find another man wearing a pink suit with glasses.

“welcome to Oddinary Felix”

The man said in English, putting his glasses away and holding a cake in his hands and walking towards Felix.

Felix(In English):“you can speak English too?!”

The man in pink ignored him and pushed the cake that had a photo of a kid on it.

“hurry up before the candles melt, it's your birthday today”

Felix looked at the cake then at the man up and down. He blew the candles thinking that it was his task to go to another level but his eyes got wide apon seeing the candles melt -like a butter on a pan- in front of his eyes which caused him to walk backwards creeped out from the weird thing that has been happening until now.

Felix:“What's wrong with this place? and where is the exit?”

The man chuckled showing his smile that made him look like a puppy then looked at him with wide eyes which took Felix off guard.

“there's no exit from the oddinary...you are stuck here with us, Felix”

The man said as he went towards the table, put the cake down and brought his camera that he took a photo of Felix with it.

Felix:“can you tell me more about this place? And your name?”

He received the photo that Seungmin took of him and took this opportunity to do as Han told him and asked this man about this place.

“I don't have much time but sure, this building is where people get chosen to be free and the building chooses you specifically, isn't that awesome? as for my name, it is seungmin”